Which GN would you go with...

It's a matter of personal taste, but it also depends on what you intend to do with the car:
1˚If it's going to be a drag car, then go with the first one (hardtop) and...
2˚ if you only want a nice "weekend driver" and occasional show car, then pick the second one.
3˚ if you choose the t-top car, check very carefully the condition of the floor and the area around the windshield because they are prone to rust if a leak develops or has already began doing so.
Last, for just a daily driver, both are ok...

Hope this helps!...good luck with whichever you choose!..

Claude. :smile:

Thanks Claude. I'll probably take to the track some, but I wouldn't intend to make either a drag car.

Look like both are nice cars. I'm not a fan of T-Tops so I would go with the hardtop just out of preference.

Both cars do look nice. I have a t-top car which is really nice to cruise in on cool summer nights with the tops off. I also race the car every chance I get and the t-tops haven't been a problem. With that said, You need to make a decision.....:confused:

Ttops

I personally like to have T-tops on my cars. I crushed a 85 ttype and hunted for a rolling body. Got one from Jim Accardi out of Philly w/ ttops. That was my personal preference and still is! Both cars look excellent and I would personally drive both, but to own, I myself love the Ttops! Hope your hunt goes well!:biggrin:

I personally know car # 2. It is really a clean car. You will not be upset with the choice. I am very big on low miles but that is just me. # 2 car is done and all you have to do is enjoy it. Good luck with your decision.

#2 ... Just check it good for rust especially in the door post and cowl area. #1 does look nice BUT I don't trust modified cars someone else has done. (just my humble opinion:p)

I do not think this car has the usual rust problem. I really is quite nice.

Thanks

WOW, since I am selling car #2, it was by surprise from another member I found this thread!

Just for the record, the car does not leak, has ZERO rust in the top-channels, as well as still supports its original carpet, when lefted reveals
they heavy factory jute backing, hence not wet or rotted as leaking cars do.

gn008.jpg

gn008a.jpg

The choice of a drag car vs a nice street car. The car with race gas or meth running 20+ pounds of boost is still setup for an 11 sec car, plenty to beat your average mustang (for which non of them are stock anymore either)

The buyer would need to determine their best interests with the car, return value etc. Dragged on cars are all over the place, and your can find one
very cheap, or due it yourself with a turbo t.

GN's are more of the collector/show car/cruiser that alot of people are also
trying to save & restore them with some mods.

#2 ... Just check it good for rust especially in the door post and cowl area. #1 does look nice BUT I don't trust modified cars someone else has done. (just my humble opinion:p)

I agree. I would buy the car that is the most stock, unless you know the car and owner.

Id get the Florida car, pretty rare to find one from Fla. with no rust.
so.
car #2.