Which chip?

Which chip are you using? You can vote for more than one if you swap chips often.

• Thrasher

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Red's

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Cotton's

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Lubrant

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

TheNovaMan

So what chip are you running, and is it for street or race or both?
(Moderators: please feel free to add options to the poll.)

Originally posted by TheNovaMan
So what chip are you running, and is it for street or race or both?
(Moderators: please feel free to add options to the poll.)

And the purpose being?.
Tuning by polls?.

And you missed two of the best Bob B, and Steve Y.

My vote is for the:

Bob Bailey Extender Extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

It makes your face look like :eek: going down the track/road.

Maxeffort in one car.

Reds chip in the other car.

Modern Musclecar/Ramchargers chip to go in when I change injectors.

Ramchargers makes a very good street chip.

As Bruce mentioned in a previous post it took him almost 3 years to find a perfect chip for his car... no 2 GN's are the same...so with that said the best chip is from the chip guy that will give you the best customer support in helping you find that perfect chip. Believe me...I have chips from every know source known to man kind. The best customer service I have received (in NO particular order) is from Bob Bailey/Ramchargers, Jay Carter, Jim Testa and Steve Y...(even though I havent got a Max Ef from him yet...he still takes the time to answer questions.) IMHO these guys have done right by me...they have taken the time to try to match the chip to my particular combo and answer my questions.

HTH's
Happy Holidays
Bob

I use the MaxEffort and think it's second to none. Having said that, I know someone who thinks the same of the Extender series. I understand that Bob and Steve are working together, partialy at least, and what could come of this who knows...perhaps the MaxExtender Race chip will be born having the best of each?! This way, they'd have less work to do individually and we'd reap the benifits of having two TR Brainiacs' results working to make our cars faster.
Sounds like a great idea to me.
Jim