Which 80's G-Body is your favorite?

Grand Prix, always my favorite look. That sexy 'coke bottle' style comes with a weight penalty though.
I've owned Way more Regals.
Never been an Olds guy, but I have fond memories of my 85 Cutlass. Good lookin car.
I don't Even like the Monte SS. It's got like, a BIG BEAK!
Only owned one G-Monte, ever. That was an 80. Liked that style better.

I went to Google Images and typed in 'Sexy G body'. It was a very hard decision to make but I think I like this one the best.
89047-b-leg-avenue-body-stockings-09.jpg

soft curved body style, long legs for added acceleration, long fingers for added grip, and eye contact that melts the best of them.

Honestly my favorite is the Grand National/Regal, but I have owned a really like the El Camino's. I had a 79 350 car, wish I never sold it. :frown:

1) My old Blue '84 Monte SS. I'd probably still have it if the GN was never made.
2) '87 Regal T Limited, full chrome. Any two-tone color combo. Classy!
3) '80 Century Turbo Coupe. Love it or hate rear end.
4) '84 Hurst/Olds. My favorite color combo
5) '87 442. Dark Blue w/ Euro headlights = sweet!
6) '79 Malibu. Must be a LG4 305 w/ 4 speed manual & buckets
7) '78 or '79 Grand Am (I'm surprised no one mentioned this car)

I've owned every G-body with the exception of an El Camino and a Grand Prix. Obviously the GN/TR is the fastest out of the stable in stock form (And most modified forms).

1. IMO the Hurst Olds/442 is the best looking car. However, the 307 engine is absolutely pathetic in terms of power, performance, emissions, and anything else associated with it. I had a dark metallic blue 87 442 prior to my GN and that is one car I miss, even if it had a pooch of an engine. It was also my first and only astroroof car thus far :)

2. I really like the looks of the Monte SS, and I had 3 of them. Two were HO 305s for what it was worth, but my 87 had a GMPP engine swap and actually had some power.

3. Regal/GN/TR/GNX. Lots of different configurations for these cars which I always found intriguing. Now being a GN owner, I have a newfound love for these cars, so ask me again in a year to answer the questions and see what answers you get :)

4. El Camino's are ugly. I have never liked them at all.

5. Grand Prix's never did anything for me either. My uncle had one... I was driving it when I was 16 and the hood flew up on me :mad:

The Buicks IMHO are the classiest, with the cleanest lines. The GNX is like a confident blackbelt, poised and understated; but when some punk mouths off and wants to dance, a few seconds later the blackbelt is mopping the floor with his punk arse. Bad to the Bone. :)