Wheres the best place to get a deep trans pan?

Braciole

Wheres the best place to get a deep trans pan for 200r4?
I see G bodyparts has one for 259.00
Thanks
Mike

Thanks for the reply, I like the Hughes it only holds 2 extra quarts I was hoping for 4 extra quarts. Do they make such an animal?

We have them in stock

Our pans are far superior to any pan on the market today, just ask somebody who has one. Ask Dale Cherry about his experiances...LOL The Pans are made from T-6061 sheet metal aluminum and I am relaying feedback from our very satisfied customers when making this statement. We have never had a fit or leak problem to date. (I am sorry, had one one time with a pin hole in a weld years ago.) All pan kits come with the following:
1) Pan sheet matal aluminum either 2 3/4" deep (Stock) 2.8 qts more or 5" deep , 5.5 qts more, whichever is preferred.
2) PTS Xtreme's "Bottom Feeder" T/M sump kit with magnet
3) All necessary stainless allen fasteners and drain plug.
4) Fibre pan gasket
5) Our quality customer service and personal attention to the customer. :)
6) SHALLOW PANS ONLY.... 3rd gear relocator switch.

Here is a link for more info on the Deep Pan:
Product Information
Here is a link for the Shallow Pan kit:Product Information

All orders placed BEFORE 1:00pm PST can be shipped same day. If not, next business day.

Thank you for showing intrest in our quality parts and service.
Bruce
WE4
:)

Be safe and keep it straight!!!!!!
916-739-0510

Bruces stuff is good, i have bought from him and yes IMHO his stuff is a bit pricey ...no offense Bruce.

Looking on Lonnies website its a extra 295 for a deep sheet metal pan from him when buying a tranny.

Give him a call or shoot him a email

bruce, im looking for the big circle magnet that goes in the trans pan, mine broke so i need a new one. also how about the flat one that goes on top of the filter?

right now i dont have a magnet in the pan :mad: since we forgot to put on in. please let me know

How many do you need?

bruce, im looking for the big circle magnet that goes in the trans pan, mine broke so i need a new one. also how about the flat one that goes on top of the filter?

right now i dont have a magnet in the pan :mad: since we forgot to put on in. please let me know

Got plenty of them. Give a shout to the shop when you can. Shipping just a magnet would be costly. I would go into ANY tranny shop with a sixpack and ask for one. I am sure they would trade you a magnet for a six pack.LOL :)

Bruce
We4
916-739-0510

Wheres the best place to get a deep trans pan for 200r4?
I see G bodyparts has one for 259.00
Thanks
Mike

I stock the Hughes and the Deep sheet Metal pans. I cannot post price here. You are close enough that you could pick it up. Give me a call.

Dave

I wish I could.

Hey Bruce,

How about offering a discount on the pans for a limited time? ;)

But there is NO mark up as I will be honest, I make about 6-10% by the time it is all said and done. But I will say that we are the originators of this product and have had nothing but compliments and positive feedback on them over the last 15 years. People know what they are getting and product has proven itself. Funny , how at one time there was only ONE and now several people make. Hrmmm.. interesting...
After over 800 pans sold to date, I must have done something right...LOL :)

Bruce
We4
PTS XTREME
916-739-0510

PS. Chris, all in fun... I like the way you now make the pick up in copper. Glad I could be of some help. ROFL..... I guess I am good for something..LOL ;)

Braciole.....If you are that close to Dave Husek, He would possibly be the best bet as you save the freight and the time. He is a neat guy.

PTS Extreme deep pan here as well. I bought it from Bruce at the GS Nationals a few years back. It's a quality piece that will be on every TR tranny that I have.

I'd like to have one of the +5.5qt aluminum pans, but I need a temperature sensor bung welded on for my trans temp gauge. I don't trust anyone around here to competently weld one on for me. The only way I'd buy one is if it came with the bung already done.