where to get kit for lsx engine into g-body

here is my progress just waiting on turbo headers and then gotta do the piping for it.

cell3.jpg

What trans are you planning on running and have you hooked up your throttle cable yet?

I used the stock buick radiator but had it re-cored to a 4 core with dimple tubes. I am using a flex-a-lite low profile (#210 I believe is the number?). In over mid 90 F its never hotter than 207 F.

Arthur

What trans are you running in your setup?

currently gonna be running a th350 with 9.5" ptc convertor. i dont expect it to last to long, lol. i flipped the throttle body upside down so hookup is on drivers side. i modified the throttle bracket that came with the intake and adjusted it that way with the stock throttle cable, came out awesome. ill try to snap a pic this weekend of it.

BRP Hot Rods: 82-88 G-Body Conversion Kit

This is the kit I used. I ordered the T56 crossmember though.

With this kit, I had to do alot of "fine tuning" to the plates. the holes lined up perfectly for the crossmember in the front of the car, but when you installed the plates on the engine they wouldnt line up perfectly with the mounts. I had to enlargen the holes on one of the engine plates to get it to sit correctly.

and if you wind up choosing to go the T56 route... GOOD LUCK. nobody makes an aftermarket pedal assembly for these cars yet, I'm thiking about marketing mine LOL :D

BRP Hot Rods: 82-88 G-Body Conversion Kit

This is the kit I used. I ordered the T56 crossmember though.

With this kit, I had to do alot of "fine tuning" to the plates. the holes lined up perfectly for the crossmember in the front of the car, but when you installed the plates on the engine they wouldnt line up perfectly with the mounts. I had to enlargen the holes on one of the engine plates to get it to sit correctly.

and if you wind up choosing to go the T56 route... GOOD LUCK. nobody makes an aftermarket pedal assembly for these cars yet, I'm thiking about marketing mine LOL :D

does this help any with the t56...
Downloads from American Touring Specialties!

tips

i have been doing lots of research on the mounts..i came up with moroso solid mounts for the frame 62630 and i found a company called dirty dingo that has a mount for the engine that slides forward or backwards..i want my trans(th400 with an ultra bell) to stay where it is and i wanted a solid mount so this looks like the way i am going to go and it is much cheaper than some kits out there..as soon as i get some stuff coming in and get sometime to start working on it i am going to start a build thread here.......Bob

i have been doing lots of research on the mounts..i came up with moroso solid mounts for the frame 62630 and i found a company called dirty dingo that has a mount for the engine that slides forward or backwards..i want my trans(th400 with an ultra bell) to stay where it is and i wanted a solid mount so this looks like the way i am going to go and it is much cheaper than some kits out there..as soon as i get some stuff coming in and get sometime to start working on it i am going to start a build thread here.......Bob

LS Conversion Motor Swap Mounts, LS1 Muscle Car Adjustable sbc to ls lsx engine mounts, and Street Rod Engine Mounts. Conversion mounts GM LS LSx LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7 - Dirty Dingo Motorsports