where to get ash tray switch plate ?

BMF_Racing

ONE B.M.F.
I saw these ash tray switch plates in many cars @ the '07 nationals, they have either labels on each switch or just the places for each switch cut out.

Which vendor's sell them ??:confused:

Thanks,

Brad

Mark's the man to go to!

Shift Indicator and Switches

Attachments

• DSCF0037.jpg
    DSCF0037.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 264
free logo6 engraving, just add $7.50....thats some brilliant stuff right there

Why don't your try reading a little better. We will throw in the Power 6 logos at no extra charge if you pay for SWITCH function engraving. Always has to be a critic out there.:rolleyes:

Why don't your try reading a little better. We will throw in the Power 6 logos at no extra charge if you pay for SWITCH function engraving. Always has to be a critic out there.:rolleyes:

He obviously has not purchased anything from you.

Look in the feedback section. All of Mark's stuff is top quality and it is a fair price. You will not be disappointed. In fact I will snap a pic of mine and post it.

Buickgn, Great vendor to deal with.

I've purchased many products from Mark. Always great to deal with. Quick service and follow up. I've purchased from him the following, Custom license plate frame, console overlay kit, custom engraved ash tray switch panel, custom door pull strap covers, custom 3rd brake light insert, 4'" MAF pipe and Big Mouth Cold Air kit. I will continue to purchase from Mark in the future and highly recommend his company and products.

Patrick

only little girls roll their eyes. i actually think its a pretty cool idea accept it doesnt look like you can close the ashtray when its installed, maybe im wrong, but thats rare

Yes you can close the lid, don't you have anything better to do?:cool: Guess this is one of those rare instances where you are wrong. Got the glasses on so you can't see the eye rolling OK?

you can close the ash tray its clears. edit mark you beat me to it.

I've purchased products from Mark,great products and service! I made my own switch plate and positioned the rocker switches so when I close the ash tray lid it will shut off all accessories.

Yes you can close the lid, don't you have anything better to do?:cool: Guess this is one of those rare instances where you are wrong. Got the glasses on so you can't see the eye rolling OK?

how come i can read your posts crystal clear but when i go to your website it looks like an autistic kid was hitting the keyboard with his binky? spend some of that engraving money on a decent site would ya?

+1
Marks stuff is the only way to go.

+2
Only one thing I know for sure: I would have NEVER purchsed the plate if the ash-tray lid could not close after install.
I am pretty sure that the other XXX customers feel the same way.

how come i can read your posts crystal clear but when i go to your website it looks like an autistic kid was hitting the keyboard with his binky? spend some of that engraving money on a decent site would ya?

What are you 16 years old or something? If you don't have anything constructive to say just go away. I'm done here. Have a sparkling day.

I have one of Mark's switch plates. Great piece. :cool: Fit like a glove. Still looks good after 5 years.

Why are you being such an ass to Mark? His products are top notch and he is an excellent resource on this board. I would be willing to bet he has been around the TR's before you even thought about them.
Just for the record his ash tray switch plates are completely stealth until you open the lid and they look like factory installs.
Take it easy when people are trying to be helpful.