where to find rebuild kit

zpd307

87 we4
i need to rebuild my stock turbo, im getting a lot of oil in the intake. it still spins freely and i cant see where the wheels have hit the housings. anyway, ive read some posts asking the same thing. but i cant find anything on rebuild kits on limit engineering, forced induction, and even garretts websites. i am looking for prices. do i have to call them up or is there a website that i can look at. thanks

Your best bet is to call. I gave Precision a call when I rebuilt my TA49 and they sent me all the parts I needed for about $200 shipped.

Turbo Rebuild

Call

Limit Engineering - John C. Craig
885 Kiowa Ave Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
1 (928) 453-7321
1 (928) 453-0789 (fax)

Great guy, great support. I've done several turbo rebuilds with him.

Precision screwed me over, selling me and several others, a cast roller cam that destroyed itself after 1,000 miles. Long ugly story. They won't get any of my business.

zpd307 said:
i need to rebuild my stock turbo, im getting a lot of oil in the intake. it still spins freely and i cant see where the wheels have hit the housings. anyway, ive read some posts asking the same thing. but i cant find anything on rebuild kits on limit engineering, forced induction, and even garretts websites. i am looking for prices. do i have to call them up or is there a website that i can look at. thanks

We don't have rebuild kit prices on our site, due to being to many options per kit.

Jose