Where to find ARE center caps (part number 89 8064)?

kenny

No turbo, no care.
I am missing two center caps and would like to know where I can buy a few more. They are for American Racing wheels and the part number on the inside of the cap says 89 8064.

They look like this except instead of saying GNX, they say ARE. It doesn't really matter to me what the center says, I just need the cap - I can always get a T insert for them.

Anyone know where I can find them? I really hate driving around without them. :(

If you are wanting them for the Vector wheels, they have been discountinued many years ago or so I was informed.
When available, they were only $5/cap.
Sorry I can't be of help.
Gary

I'm not sure what the wheels are called. This is what they look like.

I hear they are discontinued - but I would buy pretty much anything that looks good, will fit and is cheap. It would be nice if I could find what I have though, I really like how they look with the caps in.

It's been a few years since I've purchased ARE caps, but I used to get them from Discount Tire stores. They are not a stocked item, but they always special ordered them for me, at about $6-$9 per cap. They have a picture catalog in the store that you can look through, and verify the number for what you need. Give it a try, if you're near a Discount outlet. Hope that helps ya'...

Haven't had any luck.

I have two on the car now, I'd like at LEAST two more. I will probably buy more if I can find them.

I HAVE (4) THAT I WILL SELL YOU. I PAID $20.00 EACH FOR THEM. ILL SELL THEM FOR THE SAME PRICE. THEY ARE JUST SITTEN IN MY GARAGE COLLECTING DUST ANYWAY.... EMAIL @ BPD998@AOL.COM