Where to find 1987 GM parts catalog? 44w, paper or digital!

turbobuick1

Hi guys, I'm trying to find a GM parts catalog that would cover my 87 Grand National. I've heard of the "44w catalog" that are very hard to come across. Has anyone converted that into digital format? Is it available from someone in a PDF format or CD-ROM or something else?

I'm looking for part numbers and diagrams.

Appreciate any information on the subject.

i scanned the illustrated parts catalog pages specific to the LC2 turbo into PDF

theres a site that has the illustrated diagrams but cant recall the address ,

Image.jpg Image (3).jpg Image (2).jpg
Image (2).jpg
Image (3).jpg
Image.jpg
Image.jpg Image (2).jpg Image (3).jpg here is a couple exploded views of engine with part #s. also have some pics of the sheet metal/body also if something like this is helpful to you.

Attachments

• Image (4).jpg
    19.6 MB · Views: 174
I have 2 books that have this in it. Guide to Buick grand national, t-type & GNX facts and figures book. By Steven L. Dove. And guide to Buick 1978-1987 facts and figures book, also by Steven L. Dove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone download these? I downloaded through section 21 then the site cutoff my access; need the remaining sections the electrical troubleshooting sections and the Powermaster section. can anyone send me the remaining sections? Thank you

Did anyone download these? I downloaded through section 21 then the site cutoff my access; need the remaining sections the electrical troubleshooting sections and the Powermaster section. can anyone send me the remaining sections? Thank you
The link to the digital version is in my signature. Download to your PC... It is searchable.

Bryan

I've got a 3-volume GM parts manual for all Buicks from 1982 through 1990 which includes all the GN part #s and illustrations on evil bay for 49 bucks if anyone's interested. 40 bucks for our members. 12 bucks shipping. they are heavy.