Where To Buy Walbro Fuel Pump and Hotwire

yamla_jatt806

Hi Guys,

I need a new fuel pump for my 1986 GN. I figured this is a good time to upgrade to a Walbro and hotwire kit. Is Turbo Tweak a good place to buy these items from? They have one listing for the Walbro:

TurboTweak - Turbo Buick Custom Chips and Parts

I thought there were different Walbros for 86 & 87, am I wrong?

Can someone please suggest other websites that sell Walbro fuel pumps?

Thanks.

fuel pump and hotwire kit

just dropping you aline to let you know that you can contact Jack at Cottons performance for these items.

I found Eric @turbotweak.com is well priced. Also a great vender to deal with. I just purchased this set up from him.

Any of the these vendors listed are excellant to deal with. The 86 & 87 use the same pump.

Hi,
I bought my stuff from Racetronix, out of Canada. Excellent quality, fit, and price. You will never have to worry about bootleg Walbros with these guys. The other venders are also quite reputable.

Not that you need 8 different replies but with all the quality service I've gotten from them I feel I have to mention Full Throttle whenever I get a chance. You will not find a better Buick vendor. Give them a try!

I would go with the Racetronix kit. His stuff seems to be the best quality out there. When I bought my kit his was the only one that takes care of the ground issues for the pump with the GN. All the others I looked at were a power wire and relay, nothing more.

Racetronix all the way!

Scott

Hi -

Racetronix was first upgrade I did. Complete, easy, nice brass battery connectors.

Steve

I've been to Racetronix, these guys don't mess around. I use their fuelpump kits, injectors. and their injector harness is another quality piece.

Not to mention it's always a pleasure to deal with them

My car is a Racetronix test bed. I think I have got every harness made by them on my car. :eek: