Where to buy exact material GN Seat Cover?

Dutchboy

I need a driver seat cover and I was wanting to know where I can find the best deal (not rich(spent all money getting damn thing to run)). I found one on ebay for 180+ 15 for shipping. or 299.00 plus same shipping. now if someone want to go in halves im in.. lmk thanks in advance
God bless

EXACt match stuff is not gonna happen unles syou run across someone that has some left.

Nos4gn dot com has som estuff thats pretty close.
I said screw it and redone mine all in tweed

My passenger seat is perfect. If I order a covr will it be obvious that they are different?

Got some correct date code (86/87) in both gray and black but it's not cheap.......It still will not match due to your pass side being fadded. Your best & cheapest bet would be to replace both covers

Got some correct date code (86/87) in both gray and black but it's not cheap.......It still will not match due to your pass side being fadded. Your best & cheapest bet would be to replace both covers

What are you asking for the gray covers?

I'm having some interior work done. My driver seat had a little bit of bunching. Every thing else was in great shape. I found the original material. After 20 years the interior has to suffer some. My guy suggested redoing all the front gray's. Door panels, the gray inserts in the seats. The back seat is far enough away so that the slight change over the years won't be noticeble.
Gary