87 GN survivor

Collector1

6 months ago a couple I have known all my life called me wanting me to buy their GN, so I drove it home, put the cover back on it and it has been there ever since. My job takes me all over the world and I have zero time to enjoy it. It has 44,000 miles, all stock except, she said, a KB chip from back in the early 90s but original one is in glove box. Solid roof car, power everything including driver seat, posi, concert sound etc. 28K will buy it.I am flying back into the country today and home for 2 weeks before I leave again. Car is located near Erie PA. It has been driven very sparingly the last 20 years that they owned it. No paperwork. Interior perfect, needs bumper fillers painted like they all do, and a few very minor other littlethings that I can tell you about if interested. You can call my landline ( no texts of course! ) at 814 734 7471 and when I get back I will return call. I will probably put it on eBay next week if there is no interest here. Thanks! JK Chamberlain

As in the ad 28K will buy it, probably less. Becoming a little more motivated as I spend less and less time at home and everything just sits...and no end to this gig for several more years! Someone come make an offer!

6 months ago a couple I have known all my life called me wanting me to buy their GN, so I drove it home, put the cover back on it and it has been there ever since. My job takes me all over the world and I have zero time to enjoy it. It has 44,000 miles, all stock except, she said, a KB chip from back in the early 90s but original one is in glove box. Solid roof car, power everything including driver seat, posi, concert sound etc. 28K will buy it.I am flying back into the country today and home for 2 weeks before I leave again. Car is located near Erie PA. It has been driven very sparingly the last 20 years that they owned it. No paperwork. Interior perfect, needs bumper fillers painted like they all do, and a few very minor other littlethings that I can tell you about if interested. You can call my landline ( no texts of course! ) at 814 734 7471 and when I get back I will return call. IThanks! JK Chamberlain