Where to buy a GOOD Turbo

stanggt00

Hello all you Turbo heads out there. I KNOW I came to the right place with this question. I live in N.E. Philly and I am trying to find some local place to buy, install and tune my Stang. If you nobody can recommend a local place can you atleast recommend a good place on the net to buy one from. I want as much boost as possible while maintaining stock internals. Any idea just how much psi that may be? I am hoping for atleast 15 lbs or more. Is this possible? Also, can anyone give me a possible price range? ANY and ALL inputs would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A good Mechanic that understands turbo technology with cars is Dave Heintz at Warminster Auto in (where else) Warminster, PA.
He works on Turbo Regals and just about everything else. Maybe even Mustangs...Very Good mechanic, you won't be disappointed.

As for a Turbo, I would speak to him prior to buying anything. One of the more reputable Turbo builders is John Craig (Limit Engineering) in Arizona. Not sure what one would use on a Mustang....Probably others on this message board can speak to that.

Good Luck !:D

*****Jack Cotton*****

www.cottonsperformance.com

1.) Enter: > JCotton < in the SEARCH feature slot for member name. Read the posts from Jack about Turbos.

2.) Enter: > Cottons Performance or Jack Cotton in the SEARCH
feature slot for subject/topic. Read the posts about Jack Cotton from your fellow board members.

3.) Give Jack a call. Tell him your plans.

Then, you'll know what to do, & you'll be glad you did.

HTH-----------:)

I emailed John Cotton, awaiting a reply. My hopes are to maybe get some tech info and parts from him, then have Warminster install and tune the car. BTW, I am actually in Horsham. Warminster is like 5 mins from my house :D so if this works out, it will be perfect. Hell, you may have seen my car floating around jdodman. It's pretty unique around here. Silver, lowered, tinted windows with a tint stripe accross the upper windshield, Cobra R rims, polished stainless steel bumper letters that spell mustang, clear tailights with the graphite background and custom graphics on the driver and passenger door. Pretty loud too with the open exhaust.

THOROUGHLY EXCELLENT!

Originally posted by stanggt00
I emailed John Cotton, awaiting a reply. My hopes are to maybe get some tech info and parts from him, then have Warminster install and tune the car.

Great plan!

You're going to be in good hands!

Happy to help, and please keep us posted! :)