Where does this go?????

cmachala08

Alright guys, I’ve been chasing a miss at idle the last month or so. While messing around today I saw this vacuum line unhooked and have no idea where it goes (I also managed to break it while taking pictures). Can anybody tell me where it goes? Thanks for the help.

2d9d02daa28bd2eda4baea717ece2ac9.jpg
60720493c2c64ddafe8c092fc319966a.jpg
3826e4ebf11780667e33d1ee9d125bd9.jpg
57afffd77859b581dee24318ceaf2ac1.jpg
4deb25963fedf598d6194964d704a118.jpg
fd71c6820afe4c461539840cde8d86d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either source for AC or heater control valve near the heater core

Alright guys, I’ve been chasing a miss at idle the last month or so. While messing around today I saw this vacuum line unhooked and have no idea where it goes (I also managed to break it while taking pictures). Can anybody tell me where it goes? Thanks for the help.

2d9d02daa28bd2eda4baea717ece2ac9.jpg
60720493c2c64ddafe8c092fc319966a.jpg
3826e4ebf11780667e33d1ee9d125bd9.jpg
57afffd77859b581dee24318ceaf2ac1.jpg
4deb25963fedf598d6194964d704a118.jpg
fd71c6820afe4c461539840cde8d86d2.jpg

That vacuum line goes the your heater control valve.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like it could be the stock map sensor connection for the boost gauge on stock dash that is probably not used anymore or it is the one that connects to the heater valve. It's kind of hard to tell from the pics.

Looks like it could be the stock map sensor connection for the boost gauge on stock dash that is probably not used anymore or it is the one that connects to the heater valve. It's kind of hard to tell from the pics.

Map sensor ran from the throttle body block to the map. That is the heater control valve vacuum. Vacuum line runs from the block into the car, the from the Sith back out to valve. That is why there are two line together coming from the pass fender firewall area

No it didn’t. The miss started when I installed my tr6 after my new timing chain. I think the cam sensor may be slightly off. I set it using Casper’s cam sensor tool per the instructions. I attempted to use the tr6 cam phasing mode but my tach is so out of calibration it was not usable. I may wire another one up just to make sure I do have the sensor set properly. I also put a fuel pressure transducer on and hooked up my laptop. I noticed when the miss would happen it looked like my fp would drop. This is with a freshly rebuilt accufab fpr. Could a slight drop in fp be the reason for the miss or a symptom of a miss?

No it didn’t. The miss started when I installed my tr6 after my new timing chain. I think the cam sensor may be slightly off. I set it using Casper’s cam sensor tool per the instructions. I attempted to use the tr6 cam phasing mode but my tach is so out of calibration it was not usable. I may wire another one up just to make sure I do have the sensor set properly. I also put a fuel pressure transducer on and hooked up my laptop. I noticed when the miss would happen it looked like my fp would drop. This is with a freshly rebuilt accufab fpr. Could a slight drop in fp be the reason for the miss or a symptom of a miss?

Make sure the tr6 has a good ground to the from or engine like the head

Make sure your cam sensor bolt is tight. I normally turn the engine over one turn and tighten the bolt again to make sure the sensor is seated all the way down.

Make sure your cam sensor bolt is tight. I normally turn the engine over one turn and tighten the bolt again to make sure the sensor is seated all the way down.

Hello all I ahh just traded my 04 buttstang gt 4 a 84 gn in bad bad shape! It has a 87 intercooled motor in it but it seems to be running very rich! Check engine light comes on when the car is idling! I was looking around and it seems like alot of vacuum lines are broken and there are alot of plugs not hooked up! I'm not driving the car at the moment cause the Lear Siegler seats are garbage they also put a electric fan on the rad and removed the fan shroud so there's nothing holding the intercooler up besides the hose clamps on the pipes! I'm in over my head and starting to think this dream of mine is out of my budget! Sorry if I rambled I really was wanting vacuum line info!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk