Where do these two vacuum lines go ?

turbotaone

Can someone tell me where the two "Hard" vacuum lines coming out of the A/C harness go? These lines come out through the firewall and into the engine compartment near the tranny dipstick.
I know that they have something to do with the Heater and A/C controls inside the car, but I don't know what vacuum port they connect to on the engine. My service manual vacuum diagram doesn't really show the routing of these lines. Can someone tell me where they go?,or if anyone has a under hood picture of these lines that would be even better.

Thanks
James

they get vac from the connecting by the egr and fuel pressure line on the drivers side, go back by the firewall and you will see the vac line.

THANKS JD

I don't know if the TTAs are different, but on a GN, one goes to the heater control valve on one of your heater core hoses. The other gets vacuum from either the line that goes along the passenger side of the upper plenum, OR (can't remember which), it connects to the vacuum check valve on the driver's side near the firewall. This is the check valve that has one port on one side, and two on the other.