Where did all the Stage I Engine Blocks go?

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Where did the Stage I blocks go? I know they didn't all crack between the freeze plugs.:biggrin: They seem very rare.

They went where everything else for our cars went - into the hands of hoarders, where anything can be had, for a price...

I have one are you interested in buying the short block or just block?

Stage II is way above what I need. I have another Buick that I just want to play with. I usually look for one one here about twice a year. Never have any luck though. The Stage I seems as close as you can get to production style setup. Oiling provisions and such. I didn't think they would be too hard to find. I have a virgin Stage Block now. I have had it for years. It looks like it just came off the line. Zero surface rust. I am guilty of being a hoarder myself. When you look at the production block next to a Stage block you can see there is a ton more meat there. Especially around the mains. Would I ever break a production block? No. I have several production block laying around but I thought it would be a more interesting car with a Stage I block.

Norbs will you sell just the block? I might be interested in the short block also.