Where can I widen my T-Type rims?

HECROW1

What's up guys, I'm looking to widen my rear T-Type rims. I'm located in Miami FL I don't mind sending them out to be done right. I would prefer to stay local but safety is more important. I currently have my chassis notched and fender rolled. I would like to widen to a 10" rim but I don't want any spacers at all and of course safety is an issue! Will 3 inches added to the rim hurt the integrity? Please any recommendations will be greatly appreciated thanks guys!

No luck they do not widen rims. I need to find a good reliable place to widen rims I don't mind sending them out of state.

I ran 28X10 on an eight inch rim. No issues. I know they recommend at least eight. Phil.

I took my 8.5" vectors and added 1" on the back. That made a 9.5" wide rim with close to 4.5" back spacing.

Attachments

• DSCN0758.JPG
    DSCN0758.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 98
  • DSCN0756.JPG
    DSCN0756.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 115
theres a guy here in NJ that does them I don't remember exactly how much. I want to say $125.

Wheel Works
(609) 387-4488

theres a guy here in NJ that does them I don't remember exactly how much. I want to say $125.

Wheel Works
(609) 387-4488
Yes, I've visited this guy once as his shop is not too far from me. Can't remember his name. Well respected also like Eric Vaughn and the others mentioned above.