where can i find

I'm not sure of who specifically sells a proper, unmodified OEM unit but if you have a known good core, I'm sure quite a few converter outfits would be willing to go through it for you and freshen it up.

thats my problem, the original was replaced by a transmission shop with an unproper rebuilt unit (that goes on a regular regal)

I've got a D5 core. It has a cracked hub. If you need it it's your's for $20 plus shipping. I can ship it directly to your choice of rebuilder to save you shipping one way.

look one parts for sale or put out a want ad someone will chime in. or just goto full throttle and get a red stripe 2400 or a orange stripe 3000 stall $245 to $295 in price. that way you can upgrade to a bigger street turbo

If 1quicksix isn't interested it's yours Chris. I need to give you a call sometime anyway, need a TH400 kit, and maybe more stuff.

I finished up in Iraq and got home 2 months ago. The shop is finished and I started moving stuff into it yesterday and today. That's gonna be an all week and next weekened deal. Just moving stuff here and it'll never be organized..

I started a workbench today and got my top tool box from my dad's garage.

I dunno how I'm gonna load the bottom box, even empty it's a PITA to load. Call about a truck with a lift gate tomorrow I guess.