Where can I find new door jamb stickers?

87 WE2

I came across a website that reproduces the door stickers for tire loading, etc a while back. They were Gm licensed and had the stickers for our cars but I cannot recall the site and I am having no luck in a search.

If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks

When I got my 87 GN painted a few months ago, the bodyman removed my door stickers and threw them out. He told me to take a digital pic of the stickers on my other car and give him the memory card. Then he would load it in his camera and do whatever he does to make the stickers (he also makes graphics, signs, etc.) I would think any sign shop could do this for you. I'll check with him this week and let you know. I guess the problem is if you don't have the old sticker, you won't get an exact sticker for your car (build date would be different probably) but if that doesn't bother you then maybe my guy can just make duplicates of mine. My other cars are a 1987 TR and a 1986 GN. If you guys still have your stickers and just want new ones, you could take pics of them and send him your memory card. Let me know what you want to do. I have no idea what he charges but I bet it's less than that website!

i need the labels to but all i know is the vin and the build date. mine were painted over when i got my 84 gn. also the spid label.

I need to, and would love to, get my spid label replaced too. Don't think my build sheet is in the car anymore, so I don't think I would be able to come up with all the proper codes for my GN.

I need to, and would love to, get my spid label replaced too. Don't think my build sheet is in the car anymore, so I don't think I would be able to come up with all the proper codes for my GN.

GM Media Archive

You can order a vehicle invoice of your car. It should have all the options that came with your car. I think you might have to piece together some rpo's to make a complete spid label.

I checked with the bodyman today but he was really busy putting big stickers on a huge furniture moving truck. I hope to hear something on prices this week. If anybody else is interested, let me know. Maybe we can get a quantity discount :biggrin:

I would like to have one. My car doesn't have one at all but if someone could send a picture of their 87 T/Type With t-tops that would be fine for me. I'm assuming the weight would be different on a t-top vs a hardtop? I could have him to put my vin# on it maybe?

Has anyone of you used the GM Media Archive before? Were you happy with what you received. I did not think the vin # carried all of the options details like the SPID.

Carl

Has anyone of you used the GM Media Archive before? Were you happy with what you received. I did not think the vin # carried all of the options details like the SPID.

Carl

I am in the process of getting a copy of my invoice. I am trying to get a window sticker made. I think you are correct that some rpo's on the spid are not the invoice. I thought there was some information about spid labels on the turbo regal website.
http://www.gnttype.org/numbers/rpo.html

I contacted ECS but ran into a problem, one of my door stickers is half missing.

photo.jpg

I have the build date on my build sheet, I'll have to check through all my other info I have on the car to see if I can get the weights needed to remake the sticker. If I cant find them the only other 2 options are to have someone at GM run the vin and see if the weights come up on there system or worst case grab the numbers off a comparable GN with the same or close to the same options.

I am happy that they found your invoice. For some reason, they cannot find my invoice. Did you place the request and BAM they found it? Did it take more information?

It was more like..... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. LOL!
It took almost 7 weeks for them to email me the pdf. A hard copy came in the mail a few days later. All the information needed was the VIN.

Yesterday I recieved my repro window sticker from window-sticker.com. I'm very happy with it. All they need was the pdf from GM archive and the turn around was 4 weeks. I would definatley recommend them to anyone.