Where can i buy a waste gate for my 85

Arturo

The rod that connects the waste gate to the exhaust elbow came unscrewed and the part fell off. Now there is only a little nipple sticking out of the elbow and the rod that sticks out of the waste gate. Do i need to buy the whole thing or just the part that ataches them? Where can i get this part?

Arturo said:
The rod that connects the waste gate to the exhaust elbow came unscrewed and the part fell off. Now there is only a little nipple sticking out of the elbow and the rod that sticks out of the waste gate. Do i need to buy the whole thing or just the part that ataches them? Where can i get this part?
Poston's had new wastegates for Hotairs listed in 2004. It's been awhile since I've gotten a new catalog(check www.postonbuick.com). If you have a 1/4-20 die: Ask for someone that has an old adjustable wastegate for an 86-87 they're not using. Take the end you need off, shorten and thread it. Ace Hardware has threaded couplers. Then again: you might try www.gbodyparts.com. Brian has stuff for most all our cars ;) .

Cant find on either one

Poston link does not work. Gbody parts does not have them.

Thanks for all your help.

Unfortunatly i had no luck with either one of those places. If anyone has any more ideas i would apreciate it.

I know were there is a new one customer will probably sell it's adj too 716 990 1366 mark