Where can I buy a 5" to 4" exhaust reducer ?

I bought this 3''-4'' cone from Burns. I walked inside the office and they had it on their shelve with some other bends and shapes of tubing.

Picture017.jpg

Thanx

I bought this 3''-4'' cone from Burns. I walked inside the office and they had it on their shelve with some other bends and shapes of tubing.

Picture017.jpg

Cool, any chance u saw a 5" to 4" laying on a shelve? The purchase I just made was done online, so I quess I'll have to call in to find out for sure. Keep the options coming guys! Thanx.

Just called in. They don't have/stock it, but they can make it & ship it out tomorrow :eek: ! Thanx to all.

Here is a GREAT place to buy stainless tubing for all your exhaust needs. It is 304SS that is polished inside and out. I use it all the time to build down pipes, and exhaust systems. It is comparable in price to standard 304 90* mandrel bends, but is PURE stainless for dairy farm use. Sometimes you can find a local supplier that has recycled tubing from a dismantled farm or upgrading project. They list a 6" x 4" (5.5" long) reducer that you can cut down to a 5"x4" reducer. VNE - Weld Reducers

Here is a down pipe made from VNE stuff. I used a 2.5" x 3" reducer, too. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/194187-new-downpipe.html

Here is another good source for stainless tubing: Welcome to Verocious Motorsports - A Provider of High Performance Automotive Exhaust Components

Pretty much any diesel truck place should carry accessories for the larger exhaust tubing.

The link in gnxtc2's post is a good place and I've got stuff from them before.

Thanx to all...

I bought alot of stuff from these guys. They have good pricing. You didn't state wheather you want mild steel or stainless

Exhaust Adapters & Connectors They have what you want, pay attention to OD vs ID.

Burns :eek: = $$$$$

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thanx for the links, now I have more places to choose from next time. I got it from Burns, they didn't have it but they made it & shipped it out today :eek:. I already recieved the tracking #. I ended up paying $23 more (it's ss) than what is listed in gnxtc's link. What I really liked about the Burns piece is that it has a smooth transition, not a stepdown like one I found in a local diesel shop & some other places on the web.

Thanx to all...

Got my parts from Burns today, before 2pm! From CA yesterday to the Caribbean today :eek: :D .