When will those Rustangs ever learn!!!

Originally posted by 1985BuickGN
Nobody's knocking his GN, (or his mustang for that matter) the whole point of this board is to discuss the Turbo Buicks. The only thing we're getting at, is this is not a Mustang board. We don't want to hear about a faster Mustang (yes, we know, there's always somebody faster). It would be like one of us going over to the Mustang board and telling them to watch out for a fast GN, they don't wanna hear about it, because they don't care. Not trying to start a war, but if it doesn't have to do with a Turbo Buick, it belongs in the lounge or another board, right?

...and TB owners are part of a bigger brotherhood: gearheads and performance guys. Do you really have that big of a problem about him talking about his Mustang over here? ****, over at www.clubsi.com domestic owners have all but taken over one of their forums :p

Cross-board posting is a good way to get rid of a lot of the ignorance that comes along with this hobby. "Those damn japcrap ricerockets can never be fast" or "Those stupid Mudstains got nuthin' on me!" are sure signs of ignorance...not accusing you of it, just making a point.

was that you up at bandimere with the big sticker on the rear quarter, i didn't get a chance to see what it said. if so nice looking car what did it run, i tryed to watch it but didn't see it.