When will it all stop??

VictoryTrans

The cars stock....I swear
At about 7:00 pm me and my dad finished the car. He decided to take it out for a test drive to see how everything sounded and what not. After sitting around waiting for him to come back, I realized something wasnt right and he had been gone a little too long. So a friend that was with us left to go see if he could find him. Unfortunately, my dad was found laying on the side of a road with blood all over him and his car totalled. As far as everyone knows, he lost control of the car and it flipped twice driving through a fence. The car landed on the roof during one of the flips and a chain link fence post came through the roof and and literally went right through his upper left chest just missing his heart. As of now, he is in the hospital with cuts a bruises (with the exception of a hole through his chest) and is expected to pull through. I will let you know when I find out more. Your thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

This is a 9 second car?? Thank God he wasn't killed and that you guys found him right away. My prayers are with you and your family.

Oh my God that is terrible!!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad and the rest of your family!

:(

Geeze Tony,your Dad Rich is a great guy.I was on the phone with you guys just last week and you were more than helpful.
Now this happens.
Here's hoping this is the last of your problems.
Goodluck.:)

It was actually an 8 second car before the accident. :) Luckily, the car went out of control after launching so he wasn't going that fast. Also, he landed across the street from some homes and the people that lived there helped out a lot by applying pressure to his wound while they were waiting for an ambulance. Most importantly, my dad is in good spirit (or so he's trying to make everyone believe). Thanks for your support guys.

sorry to hear about that, hope he pulls through ok.:( i dont want to be grim or any thing but do you all have any pictures of the wreck?

Actually...no one took and pictures at the site of the crash, but the car is in our shop. When they wanted to tow it to the junk yard, our friend that was there got a tow truck to take it back to our shop for us. So we'll take some pictures of the damage and get 'em scanned.

Sorry to hear that.I hope your dad has a speedy recovery.You guys seem like very nice people and I hope your luck changes. ;)

Sorry to hear that, its awful. We will include your family in our prayers.

Scott

i can't believe how much your family has endured in the last few monthes, when i read what had happened to your father, i jsut stared at the screen, imagining if i had pulled up on my father after he had been thrown from a car, and while i will never know how that must of felt, my eyes teared up just thinking about it, my prayers are with your father, and your family, let him know that we are thinking about him.
Grant

Tony give me a call let me know what his visiting time is I would like to see him.

Jesse :(

Best wishes to your father for a quick recovery! As bad as it may seem, sounds like it could have worked out a LOT worse :)

Oh my God!!

Damn, guys... You have had your share of the test of your faith.
The Toelle family and Turbobuick.com, all have your Dad, you, and your family, in our prayers.

Please feel free to use this thread to communicate with the rest of us on progress. DO NOT hesitate!!!!

Report every hour if you so wish.
I will see to it this stays at the top and stuck till full recovery is granted.

Tell him we are praying and all love him very much.:D

Bruce , Cindy, and Kendra Toelle.
Everybody at PTS XTREME and Turbobuick.com sends their prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with your dad and your family during these tough times. I sure am glad that he's going to make a full recovery. I've talked with Rich many times on the phone over the past couple of years and he is a great guy. I know everything will work out and he will be up and around in no time. Keep us posted on his progress and if your family needs anything don't hesitate to ask.
Dave Fiscus

For a quick update...dad should be going into surgery sometime Monday morning to try and close up that gash. He was doing a lot better today. He was able to keep down most of his food as the day went on. Ill let you guys know more as soon as I do. Thanks again for all your support guys.

Let us know if/when he can have visitors. It would mean alot to me if we could come up in person.

Scott

Thanks for the update Tony....Please keep us post on his condition. If there is ANYTHING I can do DO NOT hesitate to call.
your family is in our prayers.

Jesse

I think it would be better to wait a couple days til hes out of surgery and recovered a little. Dont you?

Scott