When it rains it pours on me!

How do you like your door openers ? I'm thinking of getting one for my lift side door.

They are great with one exception. The lights are wireless and sometimes one stays on and won't shut off until I open the door again and shut it again. I have one on each door and only one has this issue. Lift master sent me a new controller but haven't got around to putting it on.

They open a little slower than a chain drive but they are quiet and out of the way! My wife's cousin put one on his door after he seen mine and his door is 18' x 10' insulated. So they can lift a heavy door and still be whisper quiet. You hear a light hum and the wheels rolling!

My wife's cousin put one on his door after he seen mine and his door is 18' x 10' insulated

Good to know cause my 40'x60' pole barn that's not to far off will have at least one big door .

Hey Derek...small world....my trans now appears to be hurt. I parked it after Power Tour until a couple weeks ago and noticed my fluid was black as coal...changed fluid and filter. Running okay still but it is just a matter of time.

Hey Ryan I thought you were having issues with the converter not locking up on the tour? How is your Dad doing? Didn't run into him at any of the Colts games.

I am starting to wonder if I have a transmission issue now that I found this cracked header. I wonder if this is what causes the rpm to rise at the top of first without the boost and power increase! The odd thing is all the scanmaster #'s are right on the money. BLM is still at 121-124. I'm not sure so I am going to fix the header and see how the transmission acts.

I turned the lockup off during power tour as it did stop working. So somewhere between Charleston WV and Houston TX the fluid turned black and the crisp shifts turned mushy. Trans is still working and changing fluid and filter helped but I still think it is on borrowed time.

I am not sure I follow why a header leak would cause an engine speed flare at the top of first gear?

Hey Ryan I thought you were having issues with the converter not locking up on the tour? How is your Dad doing? Didn't run into him at any of the Colts games.

I am starting to wonder if I have a transmission issue now that I found this cracked header. I wonder if this is what causes the rpm to rise at the top of first without the boost and power increase! The odd thing is all the scanmaster #'s are right on the money. BLM is still at 121-124. I'm not sure so I am going to fix the header and see how the transmission acts.

Don't over-think it. Unfortunately, if it feels like tranny trouble, then it most certainly is.

Ryan the rpm climbs while the boost stays at 20psi. I have the boost set to 22. The car shift great and the shifts are firm like normal. Kinda odd how both seem to have happened at the same time. The first time I got into the throttle on the tour was in Bettendorf going over the bridge by the event and that is when I noticed it. The trans fluid still looks fresh and clear like it just came out of the bottle. It is hard to tell in the picture but the right side of the crack is raised up a little. Gonna get a spare driver side header and put it in and weld mine up for a back up. I will try it out after I fix the header issue. We will see when I get some good weather to take it out. I'm pretty sure I couldn't give it that much throttle with the way the roads are right now.