When is it to much ?

ScottyG

IMG_1276.PNG
My old car which is now My buddy's car

stock long block only valve springs! pte6266 . Percision intercooler, full fuel system (e-85) 3.5 DP to single 3in full. Ac16930 2600 NLU/ Janis trans. TTchip. Car is ran hard! Street racing mostly!
He did all work over winter him self!

Any rough HP numbers? I wish I can post a video

The car been over 30lbs many times without a MBC. Pretty crazy for a stock long block!!
Car pulls like a freight train! are e-85 is testing at e-88-90 :D But I remind him that his summer can be over real quick lol

No head work..no cam.... my guess with E85 and a 6266 near all in....i guess high/mid 400 HP range?

Keep blasting those 30 pound boost shots and he will see,85 or 88 or 90 its not gonna matter.

Yea I'm sure he will! but e-85 is on his side, most older guys that been in the game since the cars came out have seen it all! And e-85 is still new to ppl and the older racers dont like change so they don't want to venture out of the proven combos of 93oct and alky!

E-85 is a cooler fuel and if it's pure e-85 it's 105oct! Not saying that it's making his bottom end bullet proof but it helps against detonation and keeps temps down

I can tell you with my very similar combo in the "OO" range I ran a 10.99. Wish I had e85 though I was stuck with 93 and alky. I maxed out a 3.5 bar MAP sensor but honestly I didnt make any more power there than I did at low 30s

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk