When do you know your Buick is wore out.

Wraith

1) You create a smoke screen behind you when your foots on the floorboard.

2) You go on a family trip and the headliner hangs so low you son in the back seat can't see who's in the front seat.

3) The only reason your car has oil pressure is because you haven't changed the 8 month old oil and filter on the car.

4) The rear tires are a different brand than the front tires because you got tired of buying new ones every 6 months. (You know how this cars are with rear alignment problems).

5) You thought the polyurethane bushings you put on your 160,000 mile 16 year old car were a good idea until you realize everything else on the cars suspension and steering are about to fall off the car.

6) The gas tank leaks so much you cuss the guy in front of you for throwing his cigarette out the window.

7) Why does that stupid brake light in the dash stay on? Oh ya, ask the car in front of you or the cop, they'll tell you.

8) Wow, 18 MPG didn't I get 23 MPG last year? Must be that fuel leak.

9) How do you like the KYB shocks on your car? I think it would ride better without any shocks on it.

10) Every time you get into your car you have to stop at MacDonald's because the smell of the french fries under the seat is giving you a craving.

11) You headlights are retaining water much like your girlfriend who thinks your childish for wanting to waste that NICE Mustang at the light.

12) I was out washing my car and I scrubbed this spot of bird poop for five minuets just to find out it was rust.

13) Even though it's wore out. It'll smoke the h*ll out of a LT1/6-speed Formula Firebird.

Fill free to add more if you like.

Just a few:

When your car is sooo laquer-checked people mistake it for a custom paint job from 20 feet away.

When your mother refuses to open the driver side door because she's afraid that it will fall off.

When your t-tops make so much noise that you can't hear your motor open downpipe at 5,500rpm at the end of the track.

If you've ever had something fall out of the trunk through the quarter panel.

When you bought it at age 15 and had $1,000 left over from your life savings.

I know of many more, but all of the above are actually specific to my car :eek:

Ryan

I don't like this thread... :(

But I do know where all my golfballs went. ;)

How about when you use a 1/4" drill in the floor to let the water out. :D

Damm April rain...

Just to let everyone know I meant no disrespect to our loved Buicks. But let face it not all of us have show quality cars. Mine is a daily driver w/160,000 miles. Even with the poor girl getting old she can still put a whooping on most cars around. Hell I outright smoked a LT1/6-Speed Formula just a month ago. Just wanted to list a few thing that need repaired on my car in a funny make you laugh kind of way. So does anyone else have more funny thing that need fixed on there oldy but goldy ;)