wheels,gn1's,intake,plenum,converter,cam

unfortunately i lost my job about a month ago,it pains me to do this, but im selling all my go fast parts and possibly the car. heres the list:

ported gn1's with loc wires, ported and freshened by RPE,valve springs are for a roller cam,matching ported champion intake,pte plenum and td 1.65rr- $2000 for all this. not looking to seperate these pieces.

Precision 239028-7 Torque Converter, 7 disc lu 3200-3400 stall- $500

used comp cam 212/212 flat tappet cam with lifters- $100

Brand new Bogart 15x9 4.5in bs, 15x6 3in bs bolted r/t wheels with upgraded billet center caps and lugnuts, tires are m/t 275/60/15 dr brand new and 215/65/15 front tires-$2100

smoked and clear headlight covers and smoked turn signal covers, will not seperate- $90

all prices are + shippping and if using paypal add 3% if anyone is intereste in the car let me know. the engine was taken apart to install these parts. it is a moonroof car,the paint is in excellent shape. $9500 pm or email me at bnbperformance@yahoo.com for more details on the car.

was there a difference in old and new castings on the heads? ive always wanted alum heads. what does r mean? (gn1-r) Will yours accept those head clamps?

Intake and plenum

Someone please buy these heads and rockers so i can buy the intake and plenum already...

heres the deal.. i have a local guy who says he wants the heads,intake combo, converter and cam..im giving him until tommorrow to come up with the cash, i will post the results tommorrow! wheels/tires and headlight covers still available! thanks for all the replies/pm's!

Those are super sweet wheels! is the cam pkg still available? How many miles on it? Thanks

cam is sold.....wheels sold...converter sold...car pending...heads intake combo pending..headlight covers still available.

cam is sold.....wheels sold...converter sold...car sold...heads intake combo sold..only have the headlight covers available.

interested in headlight covers, but need pics

By the way, sell the mustang keep the GN, sounds like an easy decision.:D