Wheels for Pro Touring set up....? HELP

CanMove

I'm installing a Ride tech Level II coil over suspension on my 87 GN
I'm not sure how many Pro Touring Turbo Buick guys are in here but i hope enough to give me some direction and advice on purchasing rims and tires for my car...
I have these stupid things on my car now..... 20 X 8.5 Foose Nitrious wheels with a -19 offset... I called Belle tire and asked them for the offset on the wheels i purchased. He came up with that -19 #

Anyways,,,,,
Any advice on rim sizes, offsets, width of rims, manufactures, weights of wheels, Tire sizes, Ect,,...,.,.,
I'm open to hearing from you and your experiences....
Thanks Rich...

I'm installing a Ride tech Level II coil over suspension on my 87 GN
I'm not sure how many Pro Touring Turbo Buick guys are in here but i hope enough to give me some direction and advice on purchasing rims and tires for my car...
I have these stupid things on my car now..... 20 X 8.5 Foose Nitrious wheels with a -19 offset... I called Belle tire and asked them for the offset on the wheels i purchased. He came up with that -19 #

Anyways,,,,,
Any advice on rim sizes, offsets, width of rims, manufactures, weights of wheels, Tire sizes, Ect,,...,.,.,
I'm open to hearing from you and your experiences....
Thanks Rich...

Yeah, those rims are a little loud..... I would talk to Scott, at GNS, he knows the pro-touring and parts and installation very well.

IMAG0186.jpg
CCW LM5
Front 18X9 4.75 BS 255/40/18
Rear 18X10 4.75 BS 285/40/18