Wheels for free...almost

4EyedTurd

Looking for some wheels to put on your dirt car or when your painting it? I'm trying to clean up and don't need these. They came with the buick and I'll trade them for a stock sized spare and/or jack. Two of the four in the set need tires and the TType wheels go also. I'm in waco but will work with you.

Edit: All of the centercaps are there.

Attachments

• P1170002.JPG
    P1170002.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 270
Looking for some wheels to put on your dirt car or when your painting it? I'm trying to clean up and don't need these. They came with the buick and I'll trade them for a stock sized spare and/or jack. Two of the four in the set need tires and the TType wheels go also. I'm in waco but will work with you.

Edit: All of the centercaps are there.

You want the temp wheel that the car came with? Or you want a 86/87 T-Type rim and tire? Sorry don't have a jack.

Where in Waco? I'm in Hillsboro. What is the name of the 2 junk yard behind sams on I-35? They had a BUNCH of older cars that haven't been gone through yet. Have you checked the one in bellmeade? They had several as well. I haven't gotten to the new one that just opened yet so I don't know if it has anything.

Hey Charlie, I know one of them is Pickens Auto Parts not sure of the other. I'm in chaulk bluff down 933. I went to the new one on I35 and they don't have that many cars but their prices aren't bad. I haven't looked for a spare and jack but I need one and want to try and clean up.

Conn84gn, I'd trade ya but your a good ways away.

Alright, just free wheels. I'm free on sundays and can meet in hillsboro if needed if not come and get them. My cell is 254-315-1004

ya i saw the pic u sent me on the other board... would love to see any more pics of your progress if you have any

Here you go Daniel, got board and took some pics of the beast ;)

Attachments

• P3070006.JPG
    P3070006.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 99
  • P3070007.JPG
    P3070007.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 93