wheels are finished!! and on car...

Yes keeping old wheels "VADER 87"!! I'm not gonna get that mid 10 sec pass this spring on these 20"s. Had a guy here do the p-coating. It was not cheap but worth it to me. I need to drop the rear 1" when I can find some springs that will work and not go more then that. "BATMANSBUICK" Who ever your friend is he did a good job. Chuck hated seeing this car go, but i'm glad I got it. I got so much money in it now I could never sell it. But who knows!

Mike Phillips of Phillips Paint & Body here in Orlando. Car went down to the bare metal if I remember correctly, very nice.

yes thats him I have pics of the whole process. Thanks everyone for the positive comments!

Your car looks great i like the way it sits... what kind of shocks and springs do you have ?

KYB shocks.. When I press down on front of the car or when I hit a nice bump they screech so maybe time for them. Guess I will get in onthe Gearhead and Sons Bilstein deal!! Thanks.. Front sits perfect just need to drop that rear 1"

cwmccray
Undercover TURBO Brother

No I had the powdercoating done it cost me 530.00 since he had to prep and tape off the wheel lip.. The ride is not bad @ all considering the sidewall. I am waiting on springs to drop the rear 1"!!

what type of wheels are these? are these from cragar? they look great. tell me the specs on them and the tires. thanks

im happy with my gtas. i just thought your wheels look really nice and the extra wide lip is outstanding. looks very clean too. you dont have to tell me. if you want you can even PM me if you decide too. thanks Bye!!:redface:

Thanks man us 20" wheel guys need to stick together! J/K Still nedd to lower the rear 1". Then it should look better.

BTW what are these wheels brand? Are these torque thrusts??????
thanks and sweeeeeeeeeet

Springs...

I would recomend U Eibach Springs. They lower the front x 1" and the rear x .8" That should get u set !! Nice ride man. :cool:

Brakes/wheels

The Car Looks Really Tough. I Wanted To Ask, How Is The Traction? I Know Drag Race Cars Need Lots Of Side Wall To Widen The Patch On The Ground. Short Sidewalls Are Great For Cornering, As There Is Little Roll Under Of The Sidewall. Do Those Tires Spin Easily?

At first glance I thought your car was raised up 3 or 4"..........A word of warning with 20" wheels or larger...you won't be able to lower it with springs or spindles.........if you do you can only go in a straight line......you won't be able to turn it without massive rubbing.........Bling Bling