Wheels and parts for sale

Chuck

Guys,

I figured I'd give the Florida guys first shot at these items since I don't feel like shipping. I'm getting out of Buicks after 7 years and have a ton of parts to move. I'll be posting my white 87 T for sale too. Email me at chuck@imagine-it.com for questions and pics.

15x4 Centerline Convos with 165/15 Euro radial tires. I will also include the lug nuts that are specially made by Centerline for the convos. Only driven a few hundred miles. Each wheel has a small scratch on the center section. Cost me $450 for wheels, tires, lug nuts, valve stems, mounting, and road force balancing. Sell for $300. I have several pics available. Prefer local sale.

15x8.5” Centerline Convos on 28x11.5-15” ET Streets. 12 passes at the most with very light burnouts. Tons of tread left. Lug nuts, valve stems, mounting, and road force balancing. Over $600 invested, sell for $450. Will sell with fronts for $700

16x8 GTA wheels & tires. Professionally painted black centers. 255/50/16 Yokohoma rear A032 drag radials with less than 500 miles. 245/50/16 Good Year Eagles in front with 8K+ miles. Lug nuts, center caps, valve stems, mounting, and road force balancing. $950

Action Fabrication Stretch intercooler with custom shroud. $475

Aluminum drums freshly turned and ready to install. No cracks or warps in drums. Lots of meat left $75

Full set front and rear Competition Engineering 3 way adjustable drag shocks. 1K miles. $125

Kirban Upper Body Bushings. These are the ones that go over the differential. I think #5. New in the package $15

Magnecore 10mm wires. Installed and ran one time. I didn’t like the red color and installed black ones. Paid $112 from South East Turbo. $80

Upper plenum for ’86-’87 TR . Best offer

ECM removed from wrecked GN with 55K miles. $55

2 up-pipes. One is stock and powder coated black. The powder coating has a few scratches and is light in some areas. The other one is a true 2”, which flows more air than the stock one and is painted flat black. $25

8 Intercooler hoses. Some new and some used. All in good condition. $20

Cam sensor cap, IAC, and boost sensor all removed from wrecked GN with 55K miles. Fan relay and crank sensor bracket new. $25

Voltage Booster. Used about 3K miles. Everything included for installation. $40

Autometer fuel pressure gauge. Used for a few thousand miles. This is just the gauge. $15

Engraved Scan master cover and GN steering wheel center. Brand new. $15 for both

Coil pack and module. 12k miles. Used as a spare. $50

Throttle body Vacuum block with brake booster. Used only a few thousand miles. $12

Hood shocks powder coated black. Has a few scratches on each. Used for a few years and stored as spares. $12

Misc. gaskets: upper plenum, oil return, DP, thermostat, vacuum block $12

Timing cover. Removed from GN with 55K miles. Best offer

GM head gaskets #25500202. Best offer

LeBra used 3 times and in excellent condition. $40

Used Gamber Johnson laptop mount. $65. Cost $125 new.

About parts

Hey im looking at the scanmaster hood and fuel pressure gauge also a set of 10mm wires i was wondering if u have a turbo or 50's fuel injectors

Fuel pressure guage electric or mechanical? If it was electric, i'll take it.

Granny,

No turbo or injectors for sale.

Razor and Wakko,

Send me an email and I'll send pics of the items. I don't get on the board any more so email is the best way to get a hold of me.