• RICH.jpg
    RICH.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 588
Etown, 2005.........

Attachments

• etownwheelie.jpg
    etownwheelie.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 509
Thanks Guys, I love your wheels up shot too, Rich............ we've come a long way in the last 5 years. Remember when we were trying to crack into the 10's!!!!!! For that matter, the 11,s...... we had lots of fun back then. :)

This is last year at Atco....the car was on the bumper well past the 60'

Attachments

• GN wheels up.JPG
    GN wheels up.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 481
Buicksx2

I hope you've moved what looks like the battery disconnect to somewhere else after seeing that pic. You're about to drag that thing off.....

Nice problem to have.

Dusty Bradford said:
Buicksx2

I hope you've moved what looks like the battery disconnect to somewhere else after seeing that pic. You're about to drag that thing off.....

Nice problem to have.

>>>Hi Dusty,

One would have thought I would have done that already but a year later it's in the same place.........lol.

IF all goes well I hope to be at Atco again with it in a month see if we can scrape it :D

Dusty Bradford said:
Buicksx2

Nice problem to have.

you should of seen the cloud from when he let off during that wheelie. It came down real hard (well atleast from the stands) and a decent size cloud of grayish smoke developed lol

you should of seen the cloud from when he let off during that wheelie. It came down real hard (well atleast from the stands) and a decent size cloud of grayish smoke developed lol

>>> Ya that was Cool, But the Iceing on the Cake was when he Got out of the car & there was Poopie all over him & his Seat :D

hey jack

were can i get a pick of that whelle thAT YOU posted and do you have the video

thanks aj thomas puddin son

JRSGN said:
>>> Ya that was Cool, But the Iceing on the Cake was when he Got out of the car & there was Poopie all over him & his Seat :D

>>>Better to have poopie from a crazy launch than to just have it in your pants like you from sitting there filming and spitting into a Pepsi bottle.

Dave Bamford Reynolds 2005 :eek:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 299