Wheelie bars

Sam,

On one of those wheelie passes my 60' was 1.43.........I was thinking WTF??? until I realized that I broke the beams with the rear tires.

I footbraked the car the rest of the time in BG and I went 1.38 off the footbrake. My goal for the year was to get the chassis working better and lower my 60's into the mid-low 1.30's. The suspension and tire changes I made had a big impact on the car.

I need to lower my launch boost and still be able to bring the car up on the converter. Limiting front end travel is #1 in my game plan. I need to work hard to meet that goal before Norwalk.......I may be a footbrake racer in Norwalk.

I saw that wheelie first hand and let me tell you guys it was Awesome, would have definately dragged the rear bumper if Dave had stayed in it. I agree they look cool but only bad things can happen.

Dave, you have seen my car do the same thing. Limiters and a boost controller help out tremendously. If you got a chance to see my car run at BG you noticed that the front tires only came up a few inches on every pass.

whellie bars

I have a set of Anothy Jones engineering (AJE) bars that i just had to remove because of class rules. I will sell them if you can use them. Check them out on there sight, they are whellie bars that will not unload the rear tires and you can use stock gas tank. They have a pivit point that will actually work like a traction device. call me if you need more info 215-630-6762 pat

I'm interested

if no others are!
on the bars.....

email cruzn57@yahoo
thanks

Your car look like it's leaving like crazy, but the 330 foot seems a little low unless you'r carrying the front end that far.:eek:

Here is some of my time slips so you can compare:
My front end only comes up about 10 inches.

60' 1.569
330' 4.328
1/8 m 6.617

60' 1.541
330' 4.271
1/8 m 6.557

60' 1.465
330' 4.176
1/8 m 6.455

I forgot about this thread. I launch on the TB at 4500rpm which is why it hits so hard I guess.
We're in the heat of the summer here right now and the 60's have fallen off but the 330's are almost identical to the first ones I posted.

Hi Don, no animal here, chickenchit more like it.lol I talked all my friends into using nitrous a few years ago and they're all addicted. I'm lucky if I use it more then a couple times a year now.

We're heading to Drayton Valley on the long weekend. I keep saying I'm going to try it there but the traction probably won't be that great so I may not. If you're not doing anything you should come down, it's always a good time and lots of cars.

I think Greg may be playing with the nitrous the next time he's in town.:wink: