Wheel upgrade

USMC_Turbo6

I'm looking into changing out my GTA wheels with one of the following wheels and wanted to know what you guys think and like better. Thinking of running a set of 245/45/17 on the front and a set of 275/40/17 or 315/35/17(if they will fit) toyo drag radial on the back. Would one more I like. Comes in 17x7-17x10 wheel c.
Wheel A
1371952490026.jpg
Wheel B
1371952521925.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Too much of a donk look for me but thats my opinion. I dont know how much those are but i would rather go the ccw route or the 18 inch welds. Imho.

For the love of all that's holy Dee, don't do it. I know wheels are a personal choice, but since you posted for opinions, I think either would look like poop on your car. Some modern designs work on older cars and some. With that said, whatever you choose, we'll still be brothers.

Regards,
John

I hate the donk look they are only 17" Wheels that's all. Will never go over 17" wheels on the GN never.

I dont know about yall but i like the 20 or 22 inch rim look especially when the car is a bit lower in the rear . Low pro tires makes the buick look like its skating on rims . :cool::cool:

Beware of pictures as far as the lip.Alot of the pictures they use show more lip than your application alot of times.I would try to see it in person or see if the supplier can send actual pictures of the wheel that fits the GN.

Another option for the lip is to contact the manufacturer and see if they can cut the mounting pads to give larger lips. I just ordered Boze mesh 18's with 5 inches of back space and 5 inch lips for the rears 5 inches of backspacing and 2 inch lips for the front. This manufacturer may be able to do the same thing.

Another option for the lip is to contact the manufacturer and see if they can cut the mounting pads to give larger lips. I just ordered Boze mesh 18's with 5 inches of back space and 5 inch lips for the rears 5 inches of backspacing and 2 inch lips for the front. This manufacturer may be able to do the same thing.

Please post pics in the wheel thread and let us know how they fit. :)

Will do!!!!! Will give them a call tomorrow to see if they have better pic of wheel A and maybe the rear in a 17x10.

I will When I get home. I'm in Afghanistan but will be home for vacation in AUG. I worked directly with Scot at GNS for the sizing. With the 13in Baer's and new DSE setup up front we decided on the 5" back spacing. I looked at your wheels many times and liked your centers so much I got the same ones! ;)