Wheel Spacing

Turboed6

What is the size of wheel adaptors a person needs for the GTA 16x8 rear wheels for them to fit a GN? I have heard 2" and 1 1/2".

Thanks

Send a "pm" to "tonys87"...He just got two GTA "rears" from me and he said he was able to put them on the front of his GN with a spacer, but I don't remember what thickness...maybe 7/16" ?...:confused:

Claude. :redface:

yup! 7/16 spacers worked for me. no rubbing at all and you dont need to replace the studs with longer ones.. i ordered some 1.00 thick adapters so that the wheels can come out further, cause i had some gnx flares installed

yup! 7/16 spacers worked for me. no rubbing at all and you dont need to replace the studs with longer ones.. i ordered some 1.00 thick adapters so that the wheels can come out further, cause i had some gnx flares installed
Can't wait to see some pictures!...:biggrin: :wink:

Saa 'ya,

Claude. :)

Tony, the spacers are for the rear correct? Also where did you get them at?
Thanks, Tony

Claude Okay I'm buying the wheels that Turboed6 is talking about so those wheels need to go on the front on the car with spacers correct? And the then next wheels I need to would be a zero offset and need no spacer for the rears? Tony