wheel size help

WINDMILL

heres what i have going, i have a 8 inch wheel with a 275x60 street tire, i'm wanting to go to a 10 inch wheel because i have to run so much air pressure to make it hook on reg radials, the radials still has alot of sag where it can roll the tire under the center of the tire.. anyone tryed to run a 10 inch wheel with a 275x60 tire.. dont post if you had dr's on them because they have a stiff sidewall.... i'm trying to get this to 60fts in the 1.5's on reg radials, not dr's
times on reg radials in sig..

1.5 on a street tire? This should be interesting. Watched the vid of 1.68..... nice!

well the video was a 1.75 couple weeks ago.. had nobody to video friday night had the 1.68.... best couple years ago with old motor went a 1.62.. thanks for the comment...
oh and i'm hoping to be ready for the next turbobuick nats to run the reg hard tire class

heres what i have going, i have a 8 inch wheel with a 275x60 street tire, i'm wanting to go to a 10 inch wheel because i have to run so much air pressure to make it hook on reg radials, the radials still has alot of sag where it can roll the tire under the center of the tire.. anyone tryed to run a 10 inch wheel with a 275x60 tire.. dont post if you had dr's on them because they have a stiff sidewall.... i'm trying to get this to 60fts in the 1.5's on reg radials, not dr's
times on reg radials in sig..

For a while, I had some 275-60-15 Good Year Eagle's mounted on 8" wide wheels and recently, I took these tires off and re-mounted them on 10" wide wheels...BUT I'm not sure that I understand your question...:frown: What is it you'd like to know? :redface:

Claude. :redface:

well i'm looking to see if anyone tryed running them on both diff wheels down the track,,, and see what diff air pressure they used... which one hooked better. and such

the 60ft time was at huntsville dragway on their test and tune night.. so i would not think they would use alot of vht...