Wheel opinion

Tdishon

Just looking for some opinions...Thanks guys. Work wheels:
S13P_BLK_01_zpsf1f3e3a5.jpg

work-0604-1_zps8e759669.jpg

Maybe a brushed lip and satin black center.

They do come is the correct offset and bolt pattern. A lot more options on color, etc.

I have seen them on a couple cars and they look great. Just not sure about a GN.

Since you asked I think those are gorgeous. I'm just not feeling them on a GN though. They are more of an import wheel. I really would have to see them on one to make a final decision though.

I'm not too good with photoshop but some people are, that is what I would do to get an idea on how they would look on a GN..... If it were me I would opt for the satin paint instead of the gloss...

I think that they would look really sharp in an 18, gloss or satin. The car would have to have a lowered stance. What kind of off sets on the rears?

My rear backspace is 5.5". I currently have 17x11 with a frame notch.
The front is 17x8.5" with 4.75" backspace.
I think 18" with a machined lip and satin black center would look great!
you're right Scot, I need to do Photoshop on this.

hello people; I like them but IMO if you can get them without the rivets, screws or how ever there bolted togeather I'd do it. What kind of center cap do they have?
IBBY

The rivets are what attracted me to the wheels just like the Simmons wheels.
They do have them without rivets too.
Billet center caps.

hello; Yea, there's alot of others that like the look . Good luck and post what ever you do when there on the car.
over and out
IBBY

Well, here's a Simmons wheel compared to the posted. There seems to be a little more outward thrust to the spokes in the Works Wheel and the center lug area is a tad different, but all in all, very similar. We all know what these look like on a GN, so I don't think they'll be much of a difference at all. Meaning, they will look awesome.

whl_simmons_FR-17_400.jpg
work-0604-1_zps8e759669.jpg

Told you! Killer looking wheel. I want a set now. Maybe we can do a group buy.

These wheels are Work S1 3p. They are made in Japan. Just found out 8-10 week lead time.
They run about $3,100 a set.

Simmons is two weeks. Simmons is about $3,200 a set.

I really wanted the rim brushed then clear coated not polished. Simmons is looking into it.

They look like Simmons straight on, but have a radical design from the side. Just not sure if it will look right on a GN.
Here is a mustang with them. Now the offset is way positive(lots of backspace) and out GN's are negative.
zmustand_zps83d6c65f.jpg

Here is the side view and the brushed lip:
zbrushed_zps52d94b2f.jpg

zbrushed2_zpsf64f1f66.jpg

zwork3_zps7b93bb7a.jpg

zwork_zps41f6a11d.jpg

The bulge of the spokes might be too radical.

Hey check these out:
http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/20100624165223

You will have to get adapters as they are a true 120.00 bolt pattern but they are pretty bad a$$. One of the best GNX mesh type wheels I have seen, other than the stupidly priced HRE 501's. Would love to see a GN with them.

^^^^^They are really nice wheels, just not domestic appropriate. The white really accentuates the curving.