what's up with this site lately?

For what it's worth, I stopped getting emails recently and I went into the CP and changed my email address (everyone has a few, right?) and I started receiving emails again. I didn't try it, but I may be able to just switch it back...

I have a 60MB charter pipeline in my house, 60MB download, 8MB upload speeds. My connection on this site is hit or miss, everything else runs super fast. I have 2 Macbook pro laptops and 3 PC's that this happens on so it is not the machines. Some kind of bottleneck in the midwest to get to this site?
My notifications quit working awhile back, went in and reset them and all has been working fine.

Bryan

Apparently I torpedoed my account. Changing my email address seemed like a good idea but when I did, TB.com is trying to send a confirmation to my email address that was not working before so now I can't validate the account with the email address even though all I did was change the case of the address.

Don't do it. It does not help :eek:

Shane, help! Can you re-confirm my account administratively? jstahl is the account.

Thanks!

It did the same thing for me....but, I was able to change back to my user account before notification....don't ask me how or why...but I did what Shane suggested but it didn't work for me....

no e-mail notifications....sure miss them.

Bruce '87 Grand National

TB.com homepage opens fine. My bookmarks for different sections on TB open fine, but when I try to navigate around the site it takes close to a minute each time to open the page.