What's the worst thing anyone has said to you lately

-Were going fishing and need chum. What time you get off work?
-Your a witness to a statement I filed with HR.

Sorry thats two...but there both bad.

NOT AT MY HOUSE,,but another guyhere in town the other day had an 18 year old kid knock on his door and say,,,,

HI DAD:eek:

Mine is.........................

When my boss said I had to come home early from our Florida trip while the rest of the family is still going to be down there:mad:

Due to this being our very busy season. At least I get 5 days with them.

How do you get the top of your head so shiny? I just said I wax it, and walked away.

When my boss called me last Sunday to tell me that a very well liked and respected coworker had passed away at age 42 of a massive heart attack.

He left behind a wife and 3 children..all of which made him glow with pride when talking about them.

I had to drive up to West Virginia for the funeral on Friday.

Sucked. :( :mad:

This old bastard I work with commented on how much weight I had gained.......

When I got home from work last Tuesday afternoon, the 24 of May, I had 2 calls waiting for me on the recorder that a close friend who had been wrenching on my cars for about the last 10 years had shot himself and taken his life the preceding monday night, the 23 of May. He was one of the best if not the best, turbo Buick mechanic that I have ever known. Only 39 years of age, married only about a year ago, and was doing very well in a business that he had just started doing custom tri5 Chevies. I have not been the same since then. He had everything to live for and nothing to die for.
Such a talented person and no longer with us.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=156795

Travis, did I say something to offend you? Oh wait I offend you everyday, so it doesn't count. My bad... lol.
361195mf.gif

Had to watch Ty drive his TTA around town today. S'pose he had to test drive it after installing his new "herbal" parts on it!!! NJTurbo you better ask him about his one!

KansasCop87GN
The 87 is gone but I am starting to hunt for another!

PW-

You baztard
lame.gif

Now you give Jersey some more amunition
rant.gif

Go back under your Harley rock where you belong
baby.gif

:mad:

Wife

Mike are you going to work?????
Mike will you get up????
Mike!!!!!
Mike will you please get up????
Mike?
Mike?
Mike will you get up?????

YES!!!!!!!

Every day for the last twenty-eight years, God bless her.

:cool:

Originally posted by HighPSI
LOL! Care to guess mine Travis? :D

Cal...

The Doctor called you yesterday and told you that the package you wanted is no longer available. They have found a minimum requirement of 2 inches must be present. ..Would that be it:confused: