whats the cause

Any data from scanmaster?I always get nervous and check everything from plugs to FP when something odd happens:confused:

Kevin

Drove again and back fired under 12# of boost drove for 15 mins one died only 10# fuel press cooled down and started rite up. Made it home. Scan #s.
At 05
Lb 37
Int 128
Bl 150
Ats 120
Iac 59
Cc 00

What were the scanmaster 02 numbers coming up on boost if it was in the low 700's or less you may have a dying fuel pump. I see the blm is at 150 adding a ton of fuel to keep the 02 sensor happy maybe? Could be a busted vacuum hose somewhere under the hood too. Its had to say without the rest of the scanmaster numbers and knowing exactly when you recorded them. Idle, cruise, light load?
I hope the cam sensor ring tab didn't break.

First I would start the car, unplug the cam sensor and take it for a spin. Don't go crazy on it but see if the problem is still there. That puts the car in batch fire mode. If you turn the car off or it dies you need to plug the cam sensor back up to start it again.

BLM are at 150 (max) indicating a vacuum leak. Now, did the vacuum leak cause the problem, or did the pops knock a vacuum hose off, causing the bad reading?

Drove again and back fired under 12# of boost drove for 15 mins one died only 10# fuel press cooled down and started rite up. Made it home. Scan #s.
At 05
Lb 37
Int 128
Bl 150
Ats 120
Iac 59
Cc 00

If I understand what you posted correctly, "died only 10# fuel press cooled down and started rite up", you need a new fuel pump, wiring, or relay. By needing to cool down, that points to a fuel pump.

The pop out the intake would be from the AFR going lean.

RemoveBeforeFlight