Whats the best way to clean up the alternator/

87gn-newbee

Just wanting to improve the appearence of my alternator with out taking it apart or having it chromed. Just got the new style fan "Kirbans" and while it's off might as well clean it up. Any suggestions?
Dan

BUY A CAN OF KRYLON "DULL ALUMINUM". MASK THE CENTER AND SPRAY IT ON. LOOKS LIKE SANDBLASTED ALUMINUM. KEEPS YOUR ALTERNATOR LOOKING NEW......EASY TO TOUCHUP. ;)

Good one Mike :) Hey are you going to be down at the FL race next weekend? If so bring a grey plastic horn ring if you have one.
Dan

I'll be there (maybe with another parts car), I'll mail you a sticker on Monday so you can fly our colors, I'll bring a horn ring for you, and tell your son to bring his skateboard so we can grind some curbs & bust our butts on handrails dude!!!!!

Skaterboy is staying home this time but we are going down to Gainsville for the NHRA race next month and he will be going up at BG with his skateboard of course. He is getting real good at it, the next Tony Hawk he thinks:D Ya send the sticker and that on the horn ring. See ya down there.
Dan

Do you want me to send my NHRA member discount coupon book to you also Dan? You & skaterboy can save $10 on each ticket! Just say the word and they're your's. I would send you my racer's pass, but I can't let you get in free to every event!! Email me man.