What's the best vendor for a Vacuum Brake Kit?

awash242

I replaced my Powermaster unit about 2 months ago, and just as some people warned, it has failed me already. I was warned by some board members about the Reman. Cardone units and I should have listened:eek: ...now I am looking for a New Vacuum conversion kit. Which vendor should I go to for a complete kit?
I'm going with gbodyparts right now but want some last minute insight. Thanks to everyone in advance:cool:

i'd say the combination of your local junkyard and your favorite auto parts store would be the way to go.

i'd say the combination of your local junkyard and your favorite auto parts store would be the way to go.

At this point Id rather pony up the cash and avoid any headaches (*knock on wood)...but I'll look into it. Where can I find a list of the required parts and part #'s? My GN has me in a bad mood right now:mad:

At this point Id rather pony up the cash and avoid any headaches (*knock on wood)...but I'll look into it. Where can I find a list of the required parts and part #'s? My GN has me in a bad mood right now:mad:
i'm the kind of person that just can't bring myself to buy a "kit" that comes with some parts that GM installed on millions of cars over a 10 year period that are now taking up space in junkyards..
but, then again, i'm the kind of person that would go to the junkyard for most of my parts after i hit the Powerball jackpot..

Hydroboost Conversion

We Have The Vacuum Brake Boosters. We Use Boosters Built In Our Own Shop, With New Master Cylinders. We Installed Many Of Those In The Mid 90's, But Since Few People Were Happy With The Performance, We Usually Recommend The Hydroboost. Look At "powerbrakesonline.com"