What's the best Fuel Pressure Regulator to get?

Chrisk

TurboTransAm.com
I currently have the stock FPR on the car. My TTA has the blue billet Kenne Bell.
Whats the best to go with now-a-days?
Who to buy it from?

Thanks
Chris

I'm just going to go ahead and say ACCUFAB, why you ask? Because that is the only one I have ever used. :D

ditto on the accufab , looks better too being all black instead the billet ones that corrode

Accufab:

Attachments

• After Sanding Paint 8 (Medium).jpg
    After Sanding Paint 8 (Medium).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 185
Can someone measure the stand pipe I.D on the accufab for me? I need to know the ID to determine the flow capability for duel pump/ BIG pump street use. They don't post it on their website. Just take drill bits and see which one slides into the bottom of the regulator. Maybe I should just call them?

Can someone measure the stand pipe I.D on the accufab for me? I need to know the ID to determine the flow capability for duel pump/ BIG pump street use. They don't post it on their website. Just take drill bits and see which one slides into the bottom of the regulator. Maybe I should just call them?
The return hole is .180in. Id still run a pressure switch if you are running 2 pumps.

The return hole is .180in. Id still run a pressure switch if you are running 2 pumps.

Thanks for the info. The stock ones have a .174" hole in them, so the Accufab isn't much larger. I didn't know for sure if the Accufab one could flow enough for both pumps running.