What's the best Buick Bible?

MY3TTYPES

What would be the best all around repair/service manual for stock Turbo cars? And what would be a good guide book for beginners wanting to upgrade their Turbo cars?

My brother bought me all the service mauals for and 87 regal, grand national, ttype, but they were like $300

MY3TTYPES said:
What would be the best all around repair/service manual for stock Turbo cars? And what would be a good guide book for beginners wanting to upgrade their Turbo cars?

If you already have the GM hard copy of the service manual. Jeremy Woods has the Buick related parts on CD for $15.00 which is freat to have. Also, www.gnttype.org is a good reference (currently relocating the servers and will be back up shortly). That site has build-ups and tricks with out turbo cars.

Thanks for the info. Waiting for gnttype.org to come back on line. I wonder if there are books/manuals available elsewhere with the level of popularity of these cars. Maybe I'll try Google. Thanks again folks! Any additional input is appreciated.

There is nothing that beats the factory manual folks, and, next to a scan tool, is the best money you'll ever spend if you want to work on it yourself.

As far as how to modify, this site, gnttype.org, your local Buick club, and your local drag strip are the best resources. Search out the guys going the fastest with the least.