whats needed to change a regal to a gn?

Probably way easier just to buy the glass with the trim on it and be done with it. I have had the trim come off when we pulled windows on a monte one time. I assume its held on with window sealer also?? Now thinking about it I got some chrome windows in the garage I should compare the 2 sometime. I just saved them for the glass and one still has the original "buick" sticker on it. Thought that was neat. Another option you could go with is just go TB clone instead of GN. Just do the hood, shave the emblem beings it won't be a turbo anyway, and throw a front air dam on it and a spoiler on the back and maybe some widened T wheels. White would look cool with that I always thought. BUT...white with blackout trim would be fricken sweet:cool: Oh, I also have a flowmaster catback setup off my car I'd be willing to part with if interested. Has a little tweak on the muffler where the sidepipe bolts up to from when it sideswiped. Not all that bad though. I think its stainless steel cause I haven't noticed any rust on it at all and the kit costs 475 new:eek: Dual in, dual out 2.5 inch I believe. I'll get you a link.

I like white cars with black trim too!! Especially when its a Limited!;)

I just talked with Jose about that Regal I posted and he said it was Junk and rusted badly underneath. He is going to email me about a roller in Des Moines he knows about. He said it was posted in the cars for sale section or maybe the parts for sale secion on here but I couldnt find it.

Stick your finger in that wound and twist a little harder Jeremy;) ! I'm still pissed about missing out on that limited:mad: COulda had an even trade on my blue one if it was sh!tt!&r. Guy kept saying my car was too nice, why would I wanna trade:rolleyes:

The turbo Regals have a stronger rear axle than most other G bodies, which may explain the rear brake line being different. The 12 bolt you have planned may be cheaper than finding a 10 bolt to fit- or maybe not. But heavier, and maybe a little stronger. Take a look at one of the sponsors- GBodyParts.com. They have lots of stuff, and sometimes their prices are the best you'll find. (not always) You also might want to look at one of the brake upgrades. Stock Regal brakes are not that great, and with a high perf chebbie engine, you might need more than what comes on the car. (use search- there are LOTS of brake discussions. Lucky for you, you want have the PowerMaster to deal with)
Anybody know what happened to ormand? He was a smart guy, looks like this was his last post? His rivalry with vadersv6 was legendary...and hilarious at times