What's my TTA worth?

rainmaker

Howdy,

I've been sitting on my TTA for a couple years now. I just don't have the time or money anymore so I'm thinking of selling it. Problem is I don't know what it's worth. I did a little research and it only made me more confused. I'm hoping that some of you all can tell me a fair price for it. Here are some vitals, let me know what you think.

Thanks

Trans Am # 547 1G5FW2175Kl242503

BLOCK: Stock
CRANK:Stock
HEADS:Stock 2.02 1.80 valves, mild port work (supposedly flows better than Stage II heads)
CAM:Hydraulic Roller 206/206
TRANSMISSION: Jimmy's in Mundelein
TORQUE CONVERTER: PI 3200 Stall
DIFFERENTIAL:Ford 9' with 3.23 gears
INTERCOOLER:CAS TTA stock location V4 intercooler
THROTTLE BODY:stock
RJC POWER PLATE:yup
INJECTORS:83 lbs.
THERMOSTAT:160
TURBOCHARGER:pTE54
VALVE SPRINGS:Stock
MAF:Nope F.A.S.T./speed density
DOWN PIPE:ATR
EXHAUST:ATR
FUEL PUMP:Walbro 307
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR:stock
FUEL PRESSURE:yes? (haven't checked in a while)
ALCHOHOL INJECTION:Yup (razors kit)
PROPAIN INJECTION:no
NITROUS:no
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE:K&N cone style
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE:Nittos on the rear
AIR BAG(s):no
SUSPENSION:billet lower control arms, a Hotchkis adjustable panhard rod, and KYB AGX adjustable shocks (rear only)SSM Subframe connectors welded in.
FUEL:93
CHIP:F.A.S.T. w/ WB o2
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE:118K

It's got a Ford 9'' in the rear. Probably less than 1K miles on the rebuilt motor. The tranny is brand new from Jimmy's (less than 50 miles on it). It has the upgraded input shaft, front drum and other goodies. I think it's considered a "Mild stage IV". The CAS intercooler scoop is F'ed up from a tow truck incident, but the cooler is fine. The rear wing is starting to crack (nothing new for the TTA's). There are a couple small oil leaks since the rebuild, but nothing bad. There is a small gash in the front driver side rim. Zero rust on the body. All the stickers, and badges are intact. The frame is clean. Interior is about a 7/10.

It's shake-down pass at GLD I ran a 12.1 @115 with 14 PSI boost and a 2.1 60 foot. There is a lot more in her, but I just haven't had the time to set it up for the faster passes.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Jerry

lots of people don't like a fast system or a modified car ... BUT if ya find the right person ya should do ok .... It might help if ya raced the car an ran a decent # with it :cool:

Hey Grumpy,

Yeah I know, a show car with less than 2000 miles on the odometer would fetch a pretty price, but I figure the parts alone on my car have to be worth something...

Maybe I'll turn the boost up to 25 and get into the 11's this weekend. That will get me another 2 grand right? ;)

Thanks for the comments. Any guess what it's worth?

Thanks

thank God your not close to me .. I don't need another car !! nice parts ya have there :eek: :p no idea as far as price .. sorry :redface:

Hey, thanks for at least responding. ;)

I'd probably make more parting the damn thing out...*sigh* If I only had the time....

Oh well.

Thanks anyways Grumpy.

performance parts are worth less than what you paid for them. Sell them off and turn it back to stock.

Throw a 9 bolt in it, a stock ecm, just make a it a mildly hopped up street car. End of summer is a tough market to sell in.

You'd prolly make more that way. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. I believe that Grumpy guy above has said it in the past........

TTA value

I agree. It's probably worth more returned close to stock. Performance mods turn off some buyers. By the way, are you sure of the build number? Based on the numbers I have been accumulating, I believe your vin should have a build # around 820-830. Not all the build numbers are in sequence, but I know the vin's of 545 and 576 and they are not close to yours.

I agree. It's probably worth more returned close to stock. Performance mods turn off some buyers. By the way, are you sure of the build number? Based on the numbers I have been accumulating, I believe your vin should have a build # around 820-830. Not all the build numbers are in sequence, but I know the vin's of 545 and 576 and they are not close to yours.

Hey SBS,

I'm not certain on that build number. That was the number I was told it was when I got the car. Guess I'd better get that corrected before I sell. Thanks for the heads up.