LT1 MAF
3" polished MAF pipe
TE45a
CAS V4
Factory up pipe
Factory Throttle body
70mm Precision plenum
Powerplate for the precision
Factory unported intake - in fact, its 1/4 inch off port matching to the head runners, to the high side :eek:
8445's stock size valves, ported heavily in the bowls, no runner porting at all
210/210 billet hyd roller from 2001/2002 Precision I think
35 over wisecos
60# injectors
Stock headers
3 inch downpipe to 3 inch dual ATR exhaust

Also 9/11 3000 stall converter and 28x9 MT's

It trapped 127mph a few years ago on the stock maf, now I'm running a LT1 maf and translator gen2 and dropped some lbs with fiberglass bumpers, lighter seats, no insulation, removed all the sound deadening and used aluminum bumper attachments along with 17's. I'm thinking I can break 130mph next time out on race gas and lots of boost.

So, would I see any more power by upgrading to a 70mm throttle body?

I know the port matching is way off on my intake to heads, but would porting/matching help much at all since it runs strong now?

Ok, back to grinding out rust on my ttop GN :mad:

I'd change the heads for better flowing ones with bigger valves and port the intake manifold and port-match it while you're at it...:wink:
- "turboTime87", he has a "CAS V4"...(Charged Air Systems" intercooler).

but DO the heads and intake and maybe later, you can get some headers other than the factory ones (K/B, TA, etc...)...:smile: The cam?...I dunno...:redface:...and oh yeah...clean your K&N filter! :biggrin:

Claude. :smile:

What tire? What valve springs? What rpm are you seeing at 130mph in 3rd? Id save the $ you were considering for a 70mm TB. It will do nothing. Clean up the exit of the intake port around the injector boss and just square up the port where it meets the head. Anything more is a waste of time. Id look into some kind of wideband tuning device and a powerlogger.

What tire? What valve springs? What rpm are you seeing at 130mph in 3rd? Id save the $ you were considering for a 70mm TB. It will do nothing. Clean up the exit of the intake port around the injector boss and just square up the port where it meets the head. Anything more is a waste of time. Id look into some kind of wideband tuning device and a powerlogger.

Tires - 28x9 MT ET Drags
Springs - Comp 941 springs
RPM - I lock the 9/11 so rpm should be near 5200. I've taken the '6 to 6400 rpm on the dyno, plenty of power up there.

I have the translator gen2 to tune with on top of a JayC custom chip with a scanmaster and caspers knock gauge.

I think squaring up the ports would be best, would I need to upgrade the fuel rail too, since there is some restriction there.

Tires - 28x9 MT ET Drags
Springs - Comp 941 springs
RPM - I lock the 9/11 so rpm should be near 5200. I've taken the '6 to 6400 rpm on the dyno, plenty of power up there.

I have the translator gen2 to tune with on top of a JayC custom chip with a scanmaster and caspers knock gauge.

I think squaring up the ports would be best, would I need to upgrade the fuel rail too, since there is some restriction there.

Id replace the injector harness before i did the rails. Not much in in rails unless you start with better lines from the tank and dual feed it. Id be shifting around 5700 with the boost over 25 and try to keep the rpm between 5100 and 5700 as long as possible throughout the pass. Id just keep adding fuel and turning the boost up slowly. You should be around 131-132mph @28psi with the converter locked. After that id go to the big ex wheel