?? whats it worth??

boatn70

sorry to bother with the same ole question but.....

i found a local one owner car, 65000 miles, all original no paint checking no rust anywhere (car was rust proofed) very clean and drove well. the only thing i saw was the trim piece needs replaced on the driver pull strap (to close the door)
motor is showing some small dripping and some oil build up below the valve covers, nothing major that i can tell.

got any idea what something like this would be worth???

Attachments

• buick front.jpg
    buick front.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 179
  • buick int.jpg
    buick int.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 175
  • buick side.jpg
    buick side.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 176
im in Rockford, IL

i see so many on here asking in the 15 range....

what makes you guys say 11-12 and 12-13?? just curious. i thought id like to be in that range but the guy wants more. what would you say "as described" that may lower this price. possible oil leaking issues.

i just want to learn
thanks for the input....
are there any guys on here from my area that could help me out somehow.

too many miles for $15k. if you're gonna spend that much, there's a board member that has been listing a very nice 87 GN with only about 40k miles on it in the chicago area.

my brother bought an all orignal WE4 for $20,000 and it only has 14,000 miles.

im in Rockford, IL

what makes you guys say 11-12 and 12-13?? just curious. i thought id like to be in that range but the guy wants more. what would you say "as described" that may lower this price. possible oil leaking issues.

i just want to learn
thanks for the input....
TTop cars tend to sell for less than a hardtop in the same condition , people on this board seem to have a much harder time finding interest in a TTop car.

im in Rockford, IL

i just want to learn
thanks for the input....

As described meant that it sounds like a really clean car. If it is as clean as described, I would think 13 is fair for both sides.
The problem is, lots of people look on autotrader.com and see 75k mile cars and people are asking 20+ for them. They then think, oh I should get the same or more for mine. The thing they don't see is those same cars have been in it for months and not sold.

As far as oil leaks, if it ain't leaking, somethings wrong with it. :D :D