What's it worth/Opinions wanted:

Tom R

87FastBlack
I saw this car in person. It looks as bad as the photos. The car runs and idles well without any smoke and all the body panels do not have any significant rust. I thought about making an offer and buying this as a project car. The guy thinks he can get $20k for the car because it has 28K on the OD. He wouldn't say what he paid for the car but claims it's more than $6k. I was thinking it's worth more like $3-5k tops. Any opinions? See the link below.

Buick : Grand National: eBay Motors (item 120617646687 end time Oct-04-10 20:34:03 PDT)

so he is serious, saw the ebay listing and thought it was a joke.

he is as dumb as delusional if he did pay 6k with intention of flipping.
especially without major major detailing and new wheels.

3-5k sounds about right...

I saw this car in person. It looks as bad as the photos. The car runs and idles well without any smoke and all the body panels do not have any significant rust. I thought about making an offer and buying this as a project car. The guy thinks he can get $20k for the car because it has 28K on the OD. He wouldn't say what he paid for the car but claims it's more than $6k. I was thinking it's worth more like $3-5k tops. Any opinions? See the link below.

Buick : Grand National: eBay Motors (item 120617646687 end time Oct-04-10 20:34:03 PDT)

That looks like the car that was posted with opossum under the hood:biggrin:
screw the buick look at the saleen. 20k they are stoned. I wonder what they want for the saleen. I might go take a look.That place is less than a mile from my house.

There is another thread going on this car, do a search.

It looks like a grease fire to me :eek: