Whats in store for the chicken !

Them thares fightin words lol!!!!! Nice run BTW!!!
Being your from Michigan & possibly unaware of the situation. There is a deranged member here that goes by meanchicken whose wings need to be clipped. His home is the kill section,this in itself is no sin, But what is vile are these claims to be killing Z06's, which I find offensive & I mean to tar & feather that boy.

M'eh....If I heard right, 7:45 in the 1/8....That's slow for both cars ;)
I bought my Z in St Louis & drove it to N.Y. & then all the way back to CA & averaged about 28 MPG. with a good driver it will run low 7's in the 1/8 close to 100. To my way of thinking that's just as remarkable today as the TR was for its time.

funny

I bought my Z in St Louis & drove it to N.Y. & then all the way back to CA & averaged about 28 MPG. with a good driver it will run low 7's in the 1/8 close to 100. To my way of thinking that's just as remarkable today as the TR was for its time.

your starting to sound like someone we both know:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

owns a supra

Humm....I notice that the Chicken himself has not come out of the roost.

Luv my 2 old-school hot rods, but imo that modern muscle, especially the LS7, is technically superior...& comes with a warranty! If had the funds, and know-how, sure would luv to drop that beauty in my '70. Could then actually drive long distances without hauling trunk of tools and spare parts, or maintain high mph (over 100) without fear of...well you know. But then again, I pull the '70 or GN into a lot full of vetts, stangs & camaros & all attention is turned to the old school.
Humm....old school driver (Lou) in new-school car, vs. old school car (GN) driven by MeanChicken....precious. Cum on out MeanChicken.

Here I am. Lounging in my room in Seoul, South Korea.

Now Pappa Lou...you know I'm gonna have to beat your "Zed"06 down for this...

The man with the fontsy occent in the video Brent posted said all sorts of mean things about your car...tsk tsk tsk....but most humiliating of all....I'm pretty sure he said it's got butterflies in it's butt holes...no wonder it's tone changes.....
tee hee....
How gay is that?
:biggrin:
Butterflies in the bung holes...
No wonder I beat the stew out of that Z06 last week....it's butt probably tickled...

Anyone can go fast for 1/8 or 1/4 mile its 10 or more laps at williow springs that brings out the real man and machine. :biggrin:

A guy, OTR (open track racing) rents willow springs for a day. Early signs ups are $155.
$20 at funtucky with a 10 sec car x 3 runs = $40/min or $240/hr

OTR is $155 x 2.5hr track time = $62/hr.

Gee, who gets more bang for the buck:biggrin::biggrin:

Drag vs. Track

Just a cute remark, not meant to be a discourse, but.....
True, one does not get many runs at drags (except at Sacramento), but not fair to amortize hourly, because it's one set fee. $35 - $50 depending on event.
Road race track runs $100 - $200 entry depending on event.
But...I was not referring to entry fee, that's the cheap part :eek:
Road racing, imo, much harder on all elements of competitive vehicle. It's not uncommon to wear out front tires ($312 ea, some 'bout twice that!) and serious wear on brakes & clutch on four 20-minute laps. That does not include wear on tranny, differential, motor, etc. I'm not near as concerned breakage on my old-school stuff, but quit road racing my M3 for above reasons. Besides, don't have 'nuf sheep to pay Lou to work on Beemers.
But, I agree that road racing is waaaaay fun :D

Hello everyone, :)

its been long time, I hope that things are going well for you guys. I'm doing well and the GN and GS are also doing well ,haven't driver them much in the last several months, due to too much crap on my plate.

I have been Preparing myself for retirement from the PD. And will be going into a 2nd career after two weeks from leaving the PD. (may 6th) I will be training in the U.S. for several months prior to going to Afghanistan. (yes, that faraway land in Southwest Asia) I will try to keep in touch as much as I can.

I wanted to thank all of you that I have meet and have helped with my GN especially, Lou and Jeff. I have learned so much from you guys and this site. I hope to see all of you soon.
Take care ……..Eric.

Hello everyone, :)

its been long time, I hope that things are going well for you guys. I'm doing well and the GN and GS are also doing well ,haven't driver them much in the last several months, due to too much crap on my plate.

I have been Preparing myself for retirement from the PD. And will be going into a 2nd career after two weeks from leaving the PD. (may 6th) I will be training in the U.S. for several months prior to going to Afghanistan. (yes, that faraway land in Southwest Asia) I will try to keep in touch as much as I can.

I wanted to thank all of you that I have meet and have helped with my GN especially, Lou and Jeff. I have learned so much from you guys and this site. I hope to see all of you soon.
Take care ……..Eric.

Good luck Erick & be careful, Lou

WOW Eric!

wondered why I haven't seen or heard from you.
stay in touch, and anything I can do--- just holler,
if you need me to excersize the buicks, LOL
take care my friend, I wish you all the luck and safety in your adventure.
email when you can
Lee